Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

FFs.

I'm no saying she did it. I'm no saying that the police have got anything to go on. I'm not saying that she will get convicted because of a stupid fucking diary.

All I'm saying is that the diary could be incriminating even if she isn't a couple moron. I only said that in response to what shakey posted earlier on.

Stop fucking trying to twist my fucking words. You are worse that the portuguese plod. I'm no answering any other questions until I speak to my Auntie Phil.

The Portugese plod were trying to make out that her bible was incriminating because there was a slight fold at a crucial page which had a tenuous link with what happened to Madelaine.

And settle down. Nobody is trying to twist your words. Decipher them maybe... ;)

I think The portuguese polis should be laid off a bit, some people are making it sound like the good old blighty polis have never gotten anything wrong or accused the wrong person. We havent seen the evidence they have and there are 10 boxes of the stuff, maybe there is some really incriminating stuff in there, maybe one of the 7 friends cracked in questioning.

I think The portuguese polis should be laid off a bit, some people are making it sound like the good old blighty polis have never gotten anything wrong or accused the wrong person. We havent seen the evidence they have and there are 10 boxes of the stuff, maybe there is some really incriminating stuff in there, maybe one of the 7 friends cracked in questioning.

If the British police were blundering around like the Portugese equivalent are then they would be taking pelters as well. They are fucking incompetant.

If they had any evidence that was remotley liable to stand up in court then the McCanns or that other "suspect" geezer would have been charged. It`s obvious they have f**k all on anyone. Even this pish with the hire car DNA they have even managed to make a c**t of that too.

The sooner they get on with finding the wee girl the better instead of floundering around in a sea of their own pish.

Edited by Reynard

Reynard, what makes you think the Portuguese Police aren't doing their job? Their countries laws stop them from discussing the case.

Any leaks, stories, inacuracies and half truths eminating in this sad case are coming, through the British media, directly from the McCann's and their friends/family.

If the British police were blundering around like the Portugese equivalent are then they would be taking pelters as well. They are fucking incompetant.

If they had any evidence that was remotley liable to stand up in court then the McCanns or that other "suspect" geezer would have been charged. It`s obvious they have f**k all on anyone. Even this pish with the hire car DNA they have even managed to make a c**t of that too.

The sooner they get on with finding the wee girl the better instead of floundering around in a sea of their own pish.

The portuguese system is the same as the one here, namely the police do the investigation and then pass their file on to the equivalent of the PF for a decision on prosecution. That is the current situation. I have heard the file is at least 1,000 pages (one report said 4,000 pages). I doubt that there is nothing in there, whether it incriminates the McCanns is another story, though I do wonder why the McCann's still have their hire car and are keeping it in a "safe place". Surely the police should have seized that as evidence?

The portuguese system is the same as the one here, namely the police do the investigation and then pass their file on to the equivalent of the PF for a decision on prosecution. That is the current situation. I have heard the file is at least 1,000 pages (one report said 4,000 pages). I doubt that there is nothing in there, whether it incriminates the McCanns is another story, though I do wonder why the McCann's still have their hire car and are keeping it in a "safe place". Surely the police should have seized that as evidence?

You would have thought so.

In the meantime I guess we have to wait and see what happens next. From what is public knowledge at the moment their is zero chance of a conviction. It won`t even get as far as court.

So do I.

One difference between the two systems is that their Police aren't allowed to talk to the press. Ours would be on the TV giving progress reports. That might make it seem like the Portuguese are doing nothing.

Why did they form a limited company to handle the donated cash and not a charity?

They tried to register it as a charity but it didn`t fulfil charitable criteria. :rolleyes:

A limited company will pay a lesser rate of tax. A charity would have paid fook all tax. I suppose it was the next best thing to get value for money for people who had donated. Plus it ensures that all money being donated will be accounted for.