Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

You can more or less ignore everything anyone who knows them has said!

But why do the press keep going back to them? My own furtive mind does make me think they are being used as the statements seem to be getting more and more bizarre, especially now that there seems to be more suspicion falling on the parents.

Are the press manipulating the situation? If so, how often do they or can they influence the public's opinion in other ways? Am I reading too much into the sitution now? Is it Penry, the mild mannened janitor?

Guest Ron Burgundy
:D

As such though, the distinct lack of evidence in the public domain makes it pretty difficult to piece it together. The sheer logistics of what seems to be being suggested just seem impractical - that they could hide a body for 25 days and then dispose of it, all with the eyes of the world's media (and presumably the keystone cops) on them.

It seems that while old Auntie Phil is embarrassingly mental, the cops did make a bit of a balls up of the initial part of the investigation, unless they were sitting on a load of evidence all along. Of course it's not impossible that Maddie was dead and the body was out of there long before they even went to dinner that night, but even then the operation that would have her DNA over the car 3 weeks later still seems difficult to pull off!

i''m not sure the police did balls up that badly..they received a report from a well to do and apparently genuine British Couple that there daughter had gone missing....if they dsealed off houses and seized every personal item every time a child went missing there would crime scenes everywhere. I am sure they weighed it up initially and thought...aye they seem unlikely child killers lets look for the girl.

The police often just have to sit back and wait for the perpetrator to f**k up as despite knowing something...seems common sense.

Guest Ron Burgundy
Yeah, but relatives are hardly going to apply logic in this scenario. We're all playing Columbo, but they're not, they're just trying to lend support to keep the family name good!

You can more or less ignore everything anyone who knows them has said!

no no no no, worse than having columbositis is employing your whole extended family to ridicule the legal system in another state that has probably used more of it's taxpayers money to hunt for their child than any Portuguese child has ever had. Can you imagibne how much it has cost this nation to placate the family, british press and their own legal system. They have fucking jumped through hoops for these arseholes, despite any outcome and I actually do hopew they are innocent they should be pilloried for their holier than thou attitude and subsequent berating odf the portuguese..cheeky c**ts they chose to go their on holiday...arsewipes.

If I was portuguese I would be fucking livid at these pathetic sponging fuckers who have had a worldwide investigation beyond any parent in similar circumstances wildest dreams, it's actually quite astonishing when you look at everything they have had done and still the extended family bleats about how hard done by they are.

Terrible terrible people...I find them utterly obnoxious and can only imaginbe they were equally obnoxious prior to this.

Ice Queen I hate Gerry and emasculate him as he could not pump me preggers and will make him remember the fact I had to turkey baste every day of his life and actually now i've had kids i've decided i'd rather jog and work and play tennis and eat tapas although it's always been my dream to be a parent..who are you kidding.

And poor Gerry...nothing a good night at the Blue Oyster would not fix.

Ice Queen I hate Gerry and emasculate him as he could not pump me preggers and will make him remember the fact I had to turkey baste every day of his life and actually now i've had kids i've decided i'd rather jog and work and play tennis and eat tapas although it's always been my dream to be a parent..who are you kidding.

And poor Gerry...nothing a good night at the Blue Oyster would not fix.

:lol:

Guest Tomsk The Beano

Noted on the news last night that their PR woman was former TV host Esther McVey - you must remember her she used to host "How Did they Do That?"

Well Esther, with some sedative, a shovel and the supine UK media.

Wikipedia also reveals she hosted a show called "Nothing But the Truth"

YCMIU

Edited by Tomsk The Beano

Noted on the news last night that their PR woman was former TV host Esther McVey - you must remember her she used to host "How Did they Do That?"

Well Esther, with some sedative, a shovel and the supine UK media.

All of these PR folk, and experts must be costing a fortune.

I wonder if they have them on a, no conviction = big fee basis

Guest Ron Burgundy

makes you wonder what Justine McGuiness is being paid for, although she seems to be shrinking away like a flaccid cock in the polar regions as the mccann factor appears to be coming detrimental to those involved.

Won't be doing her election chances any good whatsoever.

If they get found innocent, they should well get Kate and Gerry on the next Celebrity Big Brother. Maybe Philomena, too.

I've never watched it before, but I would if they were on it. Or maybe they could get that woman who certainly didn't in any way kill her husband in the outback together with Kate and do a reality TV programme along the lines of disturbingly attractive women who certainly aren't murderers?

Just a thought.

Mad Phil's latest rant about the police wanting to check cuddle chops or whatever that toy is called is beyond bizarre. She claims it's typical of the Portuguese to do such a thing as an 'afterthought'. Well as Ron B has said the McCann's weren't suspects until very recently so why the hell would they want to see Gerry's laptop, Kates diary and good old cuddle chops....if they weren't suspects it was all irrelevant. They are now suspects so it is relevant...not exactly rocket science :huh:

Edited by RedWeb

Guest Ron Burgundy

tis true..they claim the whole campaign is about finding madeleine but as far as I can see the whole campaign is about preserving the good name of Dr Death & The Fruit.

edited to add

if they started actually funding folk to look for her they might not have a case to anser for....it did just occur to me that it's ultra strange they have not spent a penny of the money or at least nothing substantial..it's paid for flights for Philomena as far as I can work out.

If I had a million pounds I would have instructed private investigators in every possible country outside Portugal as this would not harm their investigation.....why are they not spending the money...they claim the police response was slow.......

the funds response is utterly retarded.

Kate and Gerry McCann, the parents of the missing four-year-old Madeleine McCann, are understood to be looking for a new full-time public relations adviser after their current PR, Justine McGuinness, decided to step down.

Ms McGuinness is said to have told journalists she will be stepping down as the McCanns' press representative during a series of meetings in London this week.

the first rat jumps ship...

Edited by Ron Burgundy

I lost touch with this thread but the story just becomes more and more compelling. RB makes a fantastic point about the fund, why haven't they spent it trying to find the kid? Why just use the media?

The actions of Gerry McCann just don't make sense at any stage to any parent I know.

Guest Ron Burgundy
I lost touch with this thread but the story just becomes more and more compelling. RB makes a fantastic point about the fund, why haven't they spent it trying to find the kid? Why just use the media?

The actions of Gerry McCann just don't make sense at any stage to any parent I know.

it's not just the not using it to find her it's the using it to hire public relations people to represent them...in what way does making their media profile acceptable help find their child.

It's the most mental mental search for a child I know of and the family back it as if it's their god given right to have the media scrambling after them saying what they want them to.

I suppose there could be secret investigations going on but what good would keeping them secret be.

If I knew I had donated to children in need and it paid for lenny henry's suits i'd be fucking gutted....these c**ts are ripping the pish and rubbing our noses in it...bad bad bad people whether or not they had anything to do with it....a truly obnoxious family.

if they started actually funding folk to look for her they might not have a case to anser for....it did just occur to me that it's ultra strange they have not spent a penny of the money or at least nothing substantial..it's paid for flights for Philomena as far as I can work out.

If I had a million pounds I would have instructed private investigators in every possible country outside Portugal as this would not harm their investigation.....why are they not spending the money...they claim the police response was slow.......

the funds response is utterly retarded.

I was saying this at work yesterday. If it was my daughter I'd have a mini army of 'beyond the law' investigators wiring electrodes to Murat's gonads, beating up pensioners, kicking down doors and shit like that. What the fcuk is the point of having the money sitting there doing nothing (as opposed to being a nice little earner in HBOS shares etc :rolleyes: )

If they get found innocent, they should well get Kate and Gerry on the next Celebrity Big Brother. Maybe Philomena, too.

I've never watched it before, but I would if they were on it. Or maybe they could get that woman who certainly didn't in any way kill her husband in the outback together with Kate and do a reality TV programme along the lines of disturbingly attractive women who certainly aren't murderers?

Just a thought.

Add in the sobbing blonde girlfriend of 'road-rage' victim Lee Harvey who convinced police and the national press for 6 days that a crazy guy with 'staring eyes' murdered her boyfriend, and we'd be onto a surefire ratings winner.

Imagine the hot-tub, it'd be like 20 Barrymore pool-parties.

Did the McCanns actually take part in any of the searches or were they too busy seeking out the media?

Unless Philomena informed them that the Pope had kidnapped her then I doubt they were giving 100% to the search.

Confession perhaps?

Likewise their wee jaunt around Belgium - possibly the most stupid search attempt I've ever known.