Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

I'm totally sick to the back teeth of the McCann's now. It's still in the papers EVERY day and the news.

I feel sorry for the family of Amanda Edwards, I thnk it was, a 15 year old that went missing for 2 weeks. Her body was found a couple of days ago. That was the first I'd heard about it. Her parents were obviously not in the middle class category or important enough to be in the papers and on the news. :angry:

I'm totally sick to the back teeth of the McCann's now. It's still in the papers EVERY day and the news.

I feel sorry for the family of Amanda Edwards, I thnk it was, a 15 year old that went missing for 2 weeks. Her body was found a couple of days ago. That was the first I'd heard about it. Her parents were obviously not in the middle class category or important enough to be in the papers and on the news. :angry:

Spot on.

I noticed there was no response from the McCanns re the photo, amazing what happens when a trained PR person looks after you.

Guest Tomsk The Beano

Um it had been all over the media for at least a week until the police scaled down the search for her :blink:

Think you must have had selective viewing.

huddle.jpg

Definitely up to no good.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So let me get this straight, this was either all a conspiracy between the Pope, Jock Stein, Rentaghost, and Celtic's first eleven and a suspicious looking businessman wonderfully well spotted by a red top "journo", or the parents done it? Gentlemen, place your bets.

PS this thread is great. Ho Ho.

Edited by Jim Pansy

So let me get this straight, this was either all a conspiracy between the Pope, Jock Stein, Rentaghost, and Celtic's first eleven and a suspicious looking businessman wonderfully well spotted by a red top "journo", or the parents done it? Gentlemen, place your bets.

No, I'm with halfaperson.

There was always something not quite right about Timothy Claypole.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PS this thread is great. Ho Ho.

Jock Stein Knew about Maddy McCann! :o:o:o

You could say that with a lot of families. Its not uncommon for a family of normal people to have a small ginger child, perhaps the same way a group of morrocans could have a throwback blonde child.

Anyway, I really hope it is her, it would be a great outcome, but i suspect its another red herring, from a distance, almost anyone can look like Maddy, even someone hairy like Ricster.

:lol::lol::lol:

Why don't the McCann's call Real Radio and offer £10K to find Maddy.

They would have every single jobless fuckwit charging round europe trying to find the kid, it must be worth a shot.

Good idea!

We could also utilise junkies.

Tell the useless b*****ds that if they find the kid they'll be 'sorted' for the remainder of their lives.

She'd be found in no time.

Courtesy of http://www.madeleinemccann.co.uk, here are a few ideas put forward by the general public to help find her...

▪ Idea/Suggestion Two: Use the skills of well know physic to track down Madeleine's location - Need help on this one, please contact me if live in/near Praia Da Lux.

▪ Idea/Suggestion Sixty Two: Ask everyone in the world to search their neighbour's house and see if she's hidden in the cupboards or something. - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

▪ Idea/Suggestion Fifty Eight: A 5 minute silence world wide. - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

▪ Idea/Suggestion Eighteen: Use an airship to search through Europe maybe parts of Africa. - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

▪ Idea/Suggestion Twenty Three: Contact the internet providers around the world, country by country, and create a "pop-up" that would pop up on every single computer in the world with Madeleine's picture. - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

Courtesy of http://www.madeleinemccann.co.uk, here are a few ideas put forward by the general public to help find her...

? Idea/Suggestion Two: Use the skills of well know physic to track down Madeleine's location - Need help on this one, please contact me if live in/near Praia Da Lux.

? Idea/Suggestion Sixty Two: Ask everyone in the world to search their neighbour's house and see if she's hidden in the cupboards or something. - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

? Idea/Suggestion Fifty Eight: A 5 minute silence world wide. - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

? Idea/Suggestion Eighteen: Use an airship to search through Europe maybe parts of Africa. - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

? Idea/Suggestion Twenty Three: Contact the internet providers around the world, country by country, and create a "pop-up" that would pop up on every single computer in the world with Madeleine's picture. - Need help on this one please contact me if you can help.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Something for us to all think about too;

Something For You To Think About: The following was sent in the form of a message book entry "I also want to let you know of my rather insignificant (compared to yours) experience with the Portuguese police.

Whilst on holiday in Portugal myself and my husband who is disabled, decided to visit a certain location. Having walked for a couple of miles in the blistering heat without finding our destination we were relieved to come across a police station at a crossroads. They gave us directions and they sent us on our way. We again walked another couple of miles before giving up and turning back. When we passed the police station on our return there were several officer outside smoking, they pointed at us and all started laughing, they had obviously sent us in the wrong direction on purpose. The rest of the world should be made aware of the childish and cruel mentality of these people."

Guest stennyhibee

I'm Maddy McCann, yeah the real Maddy McCann. That bitch fi Morrocco in the papers was just imitating. So won't the real Maddy McCann please stand up, please stand up?!