Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Seems to have been a story in some newspapers today about a girl who told a shop cashier that she was the lass and she had been taken from her parents, which has only just come out.

Seems to have been a story in some newspapers today about a girl who told a shop cashier that she was the lass and she had been taken from her parents, which has only just come out.

Heard yesterday that someone said he thought he saw Gerry take Maddie down to the sea but it was confirmed that he was eating with his pals at the time but why did the mother refuse to answer some police questions?

Heard yesterday that someone said he thought he saw Gerry take Maddie down to the sea but it was confirmed that he was eating with his pals at the time but why did the mother refuse to answer some police questions?

Because she feels guilty for leaving her child alone in a room whilst she went off to get pissed, and ultimately it is her fault she has gone.

Guest dougalldogg

she's never gona b found, she obviously in some kind of joseph fritzl style basement as we speak in some random middle eastern country, no point avoiding truth, well either that or already dead.

Did anyone see the programme about police dogs last night, there was a dog from Wales which was a sniffer dog and other forces have used it as it's so good. Pity it wasn't able to be used in this case as it may have found if she had been taken.

Guest The Ghost of Ron Burgundy
Did anyone see the programme about police dogs last night, there was a dog from Wales which was a sniffer dog and other forces have used it as it's so good. Pity it wasn't able to be used in this case as it may have found if she had been taken.

sniffer dogs are as likely to f**k up as some moustachioed lazy Portuguese rozzer.

They are not infallible and rarely make that crucial breakthrough in acase...if they did there would be a dog for every policeman......lets face facts even police dogs still lick their own arses.

To evidence this I give you the airport policeman who randomly put 100 grams of dope in a bag to test his dog out.

The dog failed to find the dope and the guy fogot which bag he put the weed in

hey requested if anyone found it to give it back.... :lol::lol:

Ask Philomena about police dugs.

I was thinking the other day that that is my favourite ever P&B thread.

I miss Philomena.

me too...she was a little ray of cholesterol in an otherwise quite morbid thread.

me too...she was a little ray of cholesterol in an otherwise quite morbid thread.

It's disappointing she wasn't brought into Crimewatch or something as a consultant.

There was definitely a role for her on mainstream TV.

It's disappointing she wasn't brought into Crimewatch or something as a consultant.

There was definitely a role for her on mainstream TV.

Aye, cream cake tester.

Has she been abducted?

apparently Kate and Gerry had another dinner date...doh!

This time it was Pizzeria and yes...they have witnesses.

Hullo there ya bunch ae fandans. It's Auntie Phil here again ready to sort oot the truth fae all the shite. Sorry fur no bein roond fur a while but i hud tae get rid of ma internet when those basturts at Greggs put up the price of steak bakes by two whole pee. That's been costin me an extra fucking 40 quid a month. So ah had tae economise. Credit crunchie an aw that.

First hings firsts. Aboot them polis files fae portugal. Whit a load of shite. So they thought oor Maddie had been taken to Holland but did hee-haw aboot it!? I knew that bunch of orange basturts would have had sumhing to dae with it. And sniffer dugs could smell the scent of death - aye, well that bitch Kate might have a fishy fanny but it disnae make her a mackerel. She wiz never guid enough fur oor Gerry. Stupit basturtin dugs.

Oor Gerry's been daein his nut ower the past few months. He's had to put up wi a load of shite about 'abusing' oor Maddie's fund. But as he wiz telling me when i visited him on his new gold-plated yacht (wi child-proof barriers - he'll no be making that mistake again....actshully, ignore that) he's got tae live an it costs a shite-load of money tae go roond the world again and again.

But enough shite fae me. Ah'm back tae answer ony question ye may have aboot the polis file, oor Maddy or any other shite.

Edited by Philomena McCann