Caledonian F.c. Thread

RayBees

OK PRS, burned your disc and a wee bonus disc I'm sure you'll enjoy immensely ;)

Just need to find a jiffybag and post it before Thurs as I'm off to Canada.

*EDIT - Done*

Edited by The Mantis

OK PRS, burned your disc and a wee bonus disc I'm sure you'll enjoy immensely ;)

*EDIT - Done*

Again Mantis, many thanks. Really looking forward to seeing it. Enjoy Canada, only part of it I have visited is Vancouver, beautiful location.

*EDIT - Done*

Thanks for the Caley DVD - not so sure about the "bonus" DVD of ICT, haven't watched it yet......

Thanks for the Caley DVD - not so sure about the "bonus" DVD of ICT, haven't watched it yet......

Potential uses for this offending DVD:

Coaster (RiG got there first)

Help prop up uneven chair leg

A weapon to throw at people on the street from your window

Mirror

Edited by RayBees

Potential uses for this offending DVD:

Coaster (RiG got there first)

Help prop up uneven chair leg

A weapon to throw at people on the street from your window

Mirror

Yeah, yeah, I'm pishing myself here. Like I said, you'll enjoy it immensely..... for so many reasons.

• 5 weeks later...

Okay, a new season is upon us, so what teams are the regular posters (ex Caley fans) on this thread going to be watching this season? I'll be visiting the juniors in the West of Scotland as per usual.

Edited by PRS

Okay, a new season is upon us, so what teams are the regular posters (ex Caley fans) on this thread going to be watching this season? I'll be visiting the juniors in the West of Scotland as per usual.

A mixture of Highland League, North Caledonian League and the odd Inverness City game in the juniors for me PRS

Arthurlie up to much this season?

Quality find

Wonder if the legend that is Hamish Morrison is aware of this clip, will have to let him know the next time i see him :)

Surely there must be footage of the game or penalties somewhere seeing the STV cameras were present?

Full game, pens & general mayhem on VHS. Must get it copied to DVD sometime soon & you are very welcome to one when it is done. Many tapes floating round the Sneck I would guess.

A mixture of Highland League, North Caledonian League and the odd Inverness City game in the juniors for me PRS

Arthurlie up to much this season?

Arthurlie are through to the Central League Cup final without really having played particularly well. Could well be a rollercoaster season? Were well and truly humped 4-0 at home byAuchinleck Talbot last Saturday, the score in no way flattering the visitors. Might have a better idea in a couple of months time

To be honest, i don't really have the inclination (or spare time) to "follow" any particular team.

I will try to catch a few Inverness city games if i can but i don't think i will ever become a regular.

It will be another season of Sportsound, Sportscene & the odd Scotland game.

• 1 month later...

*BUMP*

For no other reason than to gloat at the current form of our beloved Highland hero's ICT.

Not content with giving us a fantastic end to last season they are now teasing us with the prospect of a second relegation battle. ;)

Terry, just one request, please leave our national team alone & concentrate all your effort's on getting your club playing at Cliftonhill & Borough briggs.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...