Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Anyone ever win a bet in the last minute? I've been getting scudded by injury time goals, yet never get any in my favour.

about 4 or 5 years ago i had a 5 team winner on the opening weekend of the season, 2 of the 5 scored in injurytime to win it, fucking loved it

never won another coupon that season, at least 1 a week and couldnt buy a fucking winner, sods law i guess :lol:

Anyone ever win a bet in the last minute? I've been getting scudded by injury time goals, yet never get any in my favour.

I had this a few weeks ago, 92nd and 97th minute double as I recall, but have lost out through them far more often.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/53880-win-counter/?p=10019480

Had an awful weekend trying to be sensible, all my bankers lost. Going to forget about wasting money on perms and stick to small stake/small accas, maximum 4 folds but mainly doubles and trebles, but where the returns are fucking stupendous. And less of them.

Was messing about on the Coral website a month or so back and decided to put an in play bet on some South American team I'd never heard of. I had £40 in the coral account and this team were 2-0 up with only about half an hour to play. Suffice to say that as soon as I put the £40 on them for a 20 quid profit, the other team scored 1, then in the 5th minute of injury time their keeper ran up for a corner and scored with a header. the c**t.

Was messing about on the Coral website a month or so back and decided to put an in play bet on some South American team I'd never heard of. I had £40 in the coral account and this team were 2-0 up with only about half an hour to play. Suffice to say that as soon as I put the £40 on them for a 20 quid profit, the other team scored 1, then in the 5th minute of injury time their keeper ran up for a corner and scored with a header. the c**t.

I think it would be worth following the odds movement in some of the more obscure games. I had a bet on North Korea u23s to beat Jordan U23s to finish off a £5 treble for about £300 as I recall. They went 2-0 up fairly early on, but the odds on Jordan who were favourites only went out to 6/4 in the last ten minutes, NK were still the underdogs. Of course Jordan scored 2 in 5 minutes and another in injury time. Well fucking dodgy.