Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Sondico. I have a yellow/red/green one of them under my bed. You could get them two for a fiver in SportsDirect, but we punted one away.

That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm quite happy I scored a few; that's not happened on a Monday in a while.

Will we be able to view these photos?

Aye, to be fair to big Calum he gave me money to get a new one :)

Christ even I scored a goal, and yes these photos will in time be put on Flickr and I will post the link up here :lol:

It's a shame we had to end the game tonight 10mins early. Sorry again for me hitting the ball out the ground and then it bursting on the spiked fence. A hard weight ball would have resisted this.

Edited by staggy4life

I thought that was quite a decent game. Relatively even, even when there was a few goals of a gap.

Jigsaw had some excellent touches and trickery, even though perhaps his engine wasn't what he'd like.

I was pleased with my belter of a half-volley. Cracking strike if I do say so myself.

And for the record, there was nothing 'cynical' (as has been suggested) about that slide tackle. It was a fair tackle, in which I won the ball. And I'm glad Davie's foot healed so quickly. Miraculously, some might say.

In for next week.

McGowan just hit the ball without shouting keeper! And it had to much momentum when I tried to grab it just slipped out my hands :lol:

dont make me look like the tit here lolol!

shakeys tackle was actually no bad, given his usual standard. glad to see he's finally learned something off me lol.

ps. chrissy muir whats this i hear about you spewin all over a table and then collapsing in a heap outside the pub you frequented on saturday night????? do tell???

ps. chrissy muir whats this i hear about you spewin all over a table and then collapsing in a heap outside the pub you frequented on saturday night????? do tell???

The 30 budweiser for £19.99 in the shop a 30 second walk from my flat which I have indulged in nearly every day for the past week and a half was going to take it's toll eventually. My mum saw me when I got in and she immediately said she thinks my drink might've been spiked but obviously everyone has their doubts about that.

It was a minor blip and the first time I spewed for about a year, I'll be back (starting tonight).

Edited by Givet

:rolleye:

I never replied on MSN last night cause I absolutely hate your Greenock guts.

You can come over if you want, bring M.Wallace VL and we'll lock him out my close (again).

Edited by Givet

The 30 budweiser for £19.99 in the shop a 30 second walk from my flat which I have indulged in nearly every day for the past week and a half was going to take it's toll eventually. My mum saw me when I got in and she immediately said she thinks my drink might've been spiked but obviously everyone has their doubts about that.

It was a minor blip and the first time I spewed for about a year, I'll be back (starting tonight).

Probably because yer maw doesn't know what a nick you tend to get into and doesn't want to face the possibility that her wee lamb is a filthy dreg of society.

With all due respect, no one is going to want to date rape you. You whitied because you're a lightweight. No amount of spiking based propoganda is going to change that. We all know the true C.Muir (VL).

Probably because yer maw doesn't know what a nick you tend to get into and doesn't want to face the possibility that her wee lamb is a filthy dreg of society.

With all due respect, no one is going to want to date rape you. You whitied because you're a lightweight. No amount of spiking based propoganda is going to change that. We all know the true C.Muir (VL).

no a fukin lightweight :@ ( 8 )

If you wanted to see a proper lightweight, you should've came to SoapMacTavish's house that night when M.Wallace was pished belting out Loch Lomond at 3am on 4 bottles of koppaberg, 2 of which were non alcoholic.

Edited by Givet