P&b Running Club

Me and my mate wanted to do the Edinburgh half at the end of may. We kept putting off registerig and finally went to do it last night-and discovered it had closed on Thursday! Idiots! Any idea if there's any way at all to get in? Charities with places to fill?

Me and my mate wanted to do the Edinburgh half at the end of may. We kept putting off registerig and finally went to do it last night-and discovered it had closed on Thursday! Idiots! Any idea if there's any way at all to get in? Charities with places to fill?

No idea mate. I wanted to run this also and left it too late. Doh. Plenty other races to enter.

QUICK! 35 Edinburgh Marathon spots opened up on runbritain.com

Holy crap the Balfron 10k is hilly. Undoubtedly the most difficult I've done. 51:55 is a PB though (I'm unfit and old, remember!) so quite pleased. 25 mins out, 27 back (uphill)

well done - that is supposed to be a really nice race (I'm sure it featured in the runners world best 10ks)

London 2013 ballot opens April 30th.

I will probably apply again this year having been inspired byt yesterdays coverage.

I would also like to participate in the following big races at some point

• Marine Corp Marathon
  • San Francisco Marathon
  • Sydney Marathon

I will probably apply again this year having been inspired byt yesterdays coverage.

I would also like to participate in the following big races at some point

• Marine Corp Marathon
  • San Francisco Marathon
  • Sydney Marathon

Im going to apply as well. Feel I could make the step up in distance.

Well didn't get to do the 2K Steeplechase this past Wed as they cancelled it.

I have been feeling great running. Tuesday was a Fartlek session for 30 mins.

Thursday was speed work. 650m efforts for the 800m athletes, 1300m for the 1500m athletes, 2200m for 3K/5K athletes. 3.8K for 10K+ atheletes.

Ran the 2.3 miles to work in about 16mins and back (it's uphill and had a headwind) in under 18mins. Going out for a 10 mile tomorrow.

I've not done a massive amount of running recently - a 6 mile and two 4 miles in the last 3 weeks or so. However, my old man has signed me up to run the Callander 10k tomorrow which I'm using as a reason not to get pished tonight.

I've not done a massive amount of running recently - a 6 mile and two 4 miles in the last 3 weeks or so. However, my old man has signed me up to run the Callander 10k tomorrow which I'm using as a reason not to get pished tonight.

That was the hilliest run I've ever done. For those not aware, callander is basically a long, flat settlement surrounded by hills. I was hoping it'd be ten k round the town rather than the hills. In any case, was very pleased with 51.50ish, although both ankle's and my left knee are now undoubtedly fucked.

That was the hilliest run I've ever done. For those not aware, callander is basically a long, flat settlement surrounded by hills. I was hoping it'd be ten k round the town rather than the hills. In any case, was very pleased with 51.50ish, although both ankle's and my left knee are now undoubtedly fucked.