The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Sri Lanka have been doing pretty well in the First Test v Australia. Final day tomorrow morning from 5:15am on British Eurosport 2.

Also the Second Test between West Indies and India starts tomorrow, Sky Sports 5 from 5:30pm.

Edited by Bearwithme

Only bad light or rain can save Australia now. Interesting that David Warner who was confident he plays his best cricket when fresh from a break will still be fresh for the 2nd Test in Galle as he managed only 0 and 1.

At what point do you consider leaving the Birmingham area?

Why would we want to do that? There was speculation a few years back we might move to Coventry but I think it was just to blackmail the council into handing out some cash to improve the stadium.

48 minutes ago, Bully Di Villa said:

Why would we want to do that? There was speculation a few years back we might move to Coventry but I think it was just to blackmail the council into handing out some cash to improve the stadium.

I meant you personally, based on Villa and the Bears both being unimpressive of late!

I meant you personally, based on Villa and the Bears both being unimpressive of late!

Ah... sorry, got ya! In fairness the Bears have been competitive fairly recently. Villa, not so much. I'll stick with the useless b*****ds though. Anyway, where could I possibly move that would be more glamorous than Birmingham?

Not enough from Vince in the end, but Ballance top-scored with 70. Another low score for Hales.

Baby steps and all that, I do think that he has the ability to come good, just needs to get the concentration levels in the right place for Test cricket.