The Cricket Thread

bewlay

43 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

A 10 wicket win for India. That was England's second shortest ODI innings ever, just 25.2 overs.

(They did bat 24 overs twice but that was in matches that were reduced to that number because of the weather.)

Got home expecting to see a couple of hours of the game but saw 2 balls 😂

Concerning times for England white ball cricket. Fair enough, they are playing a good side, but they shouldn't be getting thrashed in home conditions they way they were in the first two T20's last week and again today. It'll be interesting to see how the remainder of this series goes.

6 wickets for Bumrah for 19 runs. Bowled some superb stuff.

England all out for 110. Topley did manage to smash England's only 6.
Sat and watched the English innings - they were appalling but I genuinely wonder how long Bumrah is going to get away with that suspect action of his. It's not as blatant as Muralitharan used to be but at times he's clearly chucking the ball.

Doubt anything would happen until an umpire with enormous balls or an enormous deathwish decides to No-ball him. ICC isn't sarcastically referred to as the 'Indian Cricket Council' for no reason. FWIW, personally I'm not convinced he is chucking in any case.

9 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Sat and watched the English innings - they were appalling but I genuinely wonder how long Bumrah is going to get away with that suspect action of his. It's not as blatant as Muralitharan used to be but at times he's clearly chucking the ball.

5 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Doubt anything would happen until an umpire with enormous balls or an enormous deathwish decides to No-ball him. ICC isn't sarcastically referred to as the 'Indian Cricket Council' for no reason. FWIW, personally I'm not convinced he is chucking in any case.

https://www.cricketcountry.com/news/explained-why-jasprit-bumrah-has-a-clear-action-and-pakistan-pacer-mohammad-hasnain-has-been-banned-1013455