The Cricket Thread

bewlay

See you on the East Fife match thread K.

How're you doing, Wullie?. You must have loved your win at the weekend! I haven't looked at the match thread but I'll go over and have a butchers.

Hope all you Fifers have a good trip to Ibrox on Saturday and that it's a decent game and a good atmosphere - with us pumping you of course ;)

Seen a bit of complaining on Twitter from a few who had tickets for the ODI series with no Cook, Bell, Broad, Swann, Anderson playing due to needing a rest.I must admit i'd be a bit pissed off as a day at the cricket isn't the cheapest day out .

Seen a bit of complaining on Twitter from a few who had tickets for the ODI series with no Cook, Bell, Broad, Swann, Anderson playing due to needing a rest.I must admit i'd be a bit pissed off as a day at the cricket isn't the cheapest day out .

KP's the big attraction I'd have thought.

And does anyone know why Morgan wasn't really in contention all summer despite being the ODI captain? I think that's a bit strange.

So the England players have apologised inappropriate behaviour, I bet they are as sorry as Lehmann is for calling Broad a cheat.

They have nothing to apologise for IMO, at the end of the day they pissed on a bit of grass.

That's how I felt, fuss over nothing. Australian media calling England 'crass and arrogant' is hilarious.

Growing up during Australia's dominance has made me absolutely love this series. The more Broad pisses the Aussies off the more I like him. More of the same in the winter please!

That's how I felt, fuss over nothing. Australian media calling England 'crass and arrogant' is hilarious.

Growing up during Australia's dominance has made me absolutely love this series. The more Broad pisses the Aussies off the more I like him. More of the same in the winter please!

Aye, Warne is going downhill rapidly in my estimation.

Pretty sad to see one of the greatest bowlers of all time resort to this sort of trolling.

I adored Warne in his playing days but he has made some howlers on comms. His semi seethe at Athers was cringeworthy.

His section on spin bowling in the Ashes zone was very good though. Credit where it's due.

Thinking about this though, he has changed since getting in tow with Liz Hurley. The image change and his plunge into the celeb world.

coz if there was evee a stereotype one day player it is morgan. technique well found out in test matches

aussie Michael Bevin is a prime example of someone who was perfect in the short format but didn't have the technique for tests.

So the England players have apologised inappropriate behaviour, I bet they are as sorry as Lehmann is for calling Broad a cheat.

They have nothing to apologise for IMO, at the end of the day they pissed on a bit of grass.

I had the misfortune to live in Australia for a bit when they were dominating so I'm loving it seeing them struggle. As for Shane Warne's comments that really is unbelievable coming from a total cock like him.

This is the guy that was banned from cricket for being a drug cheat, binned as vice captain of his country for sending explicit text messages to a nurse, fought with a bunch of youths who pictured him smoking when he had signed a six figure deal to stop smoking with a leading smoking cessation company, was heavily involved and fined in the bookmaker scandal, was recently almost involved in a brawl in a T20 match plus all the other shit he has got up to over the years.

Shane Warne is a total c**t of a man and for him to describe anyone's behaviour as crass and arrogant shows a complete lack of insight into his own behaviour over the last 20 years. The ultimate bad loser and I hope he continues to seethe for years to come the arrogant, botoxed, hair transplanted, teeth whitened bawbag.

aussie Michael Bevin is a prime example of someone who was perfect in the short format but didn't have the technique for tests.

I had the misfortune to live in Australia for a bit when they were dominating so I'm loving it seeing them struggle. As for Shane Warne's comments that really is unbelievable coming from a total cock like him.

This is the guy that was banned from cricket for being a drug cheat, binned as vice captain of his country for sending explicit text messages to a nurse, fought with a bunch of youths who pictured him smoking when he had signed a six figure deal to stop smoking with a leading smoking cessation company, was heavily involved and fined in the bookmaker scandal, was recently almost involved in a brawl in a T20 match plus all the other shit he has got up to over the years.

Shane Warne is a total c**t of a man and for him to describe anyone's behaviour as crass and arrogant shows a complete lack of insight into his own behaviour over the last 20 years. The ultimate bad loser and I hope he continues to seethe for years to come the arrogant, botoxed, hair transplanted, teeth whitened bawbag.

^^^

Hasn't made up his mind about Warne yet. Mibbes aye, mibbes naw ...

Not a good day for Australians called R Harris as Ryan is a doubt for the start of the return series with his rickety old body breaking down again, this time in the hamstrings.

He is supposedly out for 8 weeks or so, the series starts a few weeks later. He did well to string four tests together in a row this summer.

Siddle will need to step up.

He is supposedly out for 8 weeks or so, the series starts a few weeks later. He did well to string four tests together in a row this summer.

Siddle will need to step up.

Missing Hilfenhaus as well this summer hasn't helped them, be a massive blow if they were to lose Harris, even for just 1 test.

Anyone watching the T20 slogfest?

There's more to Twenty20 than slogging my man, far more.

Anyways Finn looks like he's still struggling for rythym here, he's going round the park a bit. Can't understand not wanting to bat first.

Edited by Jupiter Jazz