The Cricket Thread

bewlay

See all these commentaters like Atherton, Hussain and Strauss, why are they not volunteering to help out instead of sitting there moaning about how shite they are now?

Being a good player does not mean you're a decent coach. Plenty of footballing examples spring to mind.

Arguably England's best bowling coach was Troy Cooley who had an absolutely terrible career as a bowler yet was an excellent coach.

Half the wickets down for 25. Will the Aussies enforce the follow on? An innings defeat is about the only thing missing from this catastrofuck from England.

Although I think they'll opt to bat again and cane the English bowlers a bit for full-on mental and physical disintegration.

I stuck a few quid on Cook to be top scorer in this innings. When he went down I was gutted but there's 5 down and he's still the top scorer...with 7!

The scorecard looks more like a mobile number.

Mental stuff.

b*****d. Stokes has surpassed 7 runs. Ironic applause for an English batsman reaching double figures. They should've given him a standing ovation like he'd got a century.