Top 5 Shite Posters

Guest Vintex

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Casual Bystander guy who's suddenly appeared. Rarely do I skip someone's posts regardless of how bad they are but that's what I've started doing with this bawbag.

I don't know who he used to be but a couple of his posts have given it away that he's been around a lot longer than his joining date suggests. Brutal poster.

1. Reid, by far

2. Wilfreid Ouefio or whatever whoever he was meant to be

3. Any Paulo Alias

4. Craigkillie

5. BossHogg

I'm going to have to rearrange

1. Reid

2. magee/8Mile/Cologne

3. Dryhorce

4. Any Dees that talk to that French fud Sebu

5. WeeperDee/DonnieDarko (might be one of the above)

8Mile has been horrendous, I came across Dryhorce outside of the Scotland forum so he has to be in. Sebu and his scaves bore the absolute shit out of me and WeeperDee is just a fud. I left out BossHogg as he is obviously gone but The King or whatever his alias is is abysmal.

1. Reid

2. magee/8Mile/Cologne

3. Dryhorce

8Mile has been horrendous, I came across Dryhorce outside of the Scotland forum so he has to be in. Sebu and his scaves bore the absolute shit out of me and WeeperDee is just a fud. I left out BossHogg as he is obviously gone but The King or whatever his alias is is abysmal.

What does being French have to do with your analysis of Sebu?

1. Reid

2. magee/8Mile/Cologne

3. Dryhorce

Such anger. Do not read the scarves thread. Problem sorted. If I see you lurking in it, me and Sebu are going to strangle you.

Thank you.

I've been chatting to Sebu and he comes across as a nice guy. Never thought I'd have a French penpal in my thirties. Sure, he's blagging free scarves but he's honest about his blaggery and it's not like he's spamming hundreds of threads.

And 8MileBU (who isn't Magee as you well know) - his posts aren't the best and he does bring a lot of the slagging upon himself, but again he seems like an okay guy.

I've been chatting to Sebu and he comes across as a nice guy. Never thought I'd have a French penpal in my thirties. Sure, he's blagging free scarves but he's honest about his blaggery and it's not like he's spamming hundreds of threads.

And 8MileBU (who isn't Magee as you well know) - his posts aren't the best and he does bring a lot of the slagging upon himself, but again he seems like an okay guy.

Fair enough on Sebu, but on 8Mile, explain 'how I well know he isnt Magee'

Fair enough on Sebu, but on 8Mile, explain 'how I well know he isnt Magee'

Well apart from the different team and posting style, he's quite active on the Junior forums (so I gather). It only started as a joke - someone accused him of being Magee and it snowballed from there.

You really are the thickest c**t on here

Thank you for the compliment but leaving aside my penile girth for a moment, you should try yoga sessions mixed with a few valiums to take the edge off of your obvious anger issues.

No need to thank me for the advice.

Thank you for the compliment but leaving aside my penile girth for a moment, you should try yoga sessions mixed with a few valiums to take the edge off of your obvious anger issues.

No need to thank me for the advice.

I will thank you Dee Man for the advice given out to this fud. Thank you.

Archived