Top 5 Shite Posters

Guest Vintex

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never actually noticed Firhill Road as a poster tbh. I'm just happy I'm no longer a non-entity and received a mention at all.

Think it's offensive though that I can be put in a top 5 list of worst Dundee posters when that list doesn't include Gman or NDD though so I think it's safe to assume Firhill Road - Away with it.

That's not a bad thing. non deluded dee makes me laugh more than anyone else on this site.

If you are being serious, then that is the saddest thing I have read on this site.

Dundee list ;

1) Weeperdee - Just awful, didn't think he was that bad before the latest alias but clearly been deprived of attention somewhere along the line.

2) NDD - An unbelievably stupid individual.

3) kev the dee - thicko

4) Deeman - thicko

5) DEEJANGO - thick bigot.

Quite difficult whittling it down to 5 tbh.

Dundee list ;

1) Weeperdee - Just awful, didn't think he was that bad before the latest alias but clearly been deprived of attention somewhere along the line.

2) NDD - An unbelievably stupid individual.

3) kev the dee - thicko

4) Deeman - thicko

5) DEEJANGO - thick bigot.

Quite difficult whittling it down to 5 tbh.

It's quite weird, because Dundee United fans tend to seem OK. Just Dundee fans that seem to be absolute retards.

Tbf, at least he hasn't been banned from a football forum numerous times.

Which puts him ahead of you on the food chain imo.

Correct. I have reported him numerous time though for being a shite poster to no avail. :(

May as well do a Dundee list too

1. WeeperDee - horrendous poster with completely inane shite comebacks

2. Dee Man - thickest c**t on here

3. Bigmouth Strikes Again - probably the most unfunny guy on here

4. Non deluded dee - worst patter ever

5. Chomp my root - thick as f**k

Not read much of the Sebu thread as didn't find it interesting. Personally thought he was an alias, I take it he wasn't?

As it is with other sides, I personally don't notice much of my own fans 'imbecilic' actions on here. Only GMan and NDD spring to mind as being much worse than whatever else I've seen on P&B. I like Biggie and Chomp quite a bit and don't mind Fifespud either.

Archived