Top 5 Shite Posters

Guest Vintex

Uh-huh...

Maybe when I do get bothered I'll post a tear-soaked resignation then come back as New8mileBU.

Now please hold your noise and seek help for your delusions of competence. I am a fair man, and I will not enter into a battle of wit with an unarmed opponent.

Nah, what you'll do is write multiple paragraphs on your tormenters, but before that, you'll seek the right pictures to describe them as well. Because they don't bother you.

Or maybe you're just the standard junior team supporting anti-brain lot.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three mentions in one comment, I must have really riled you in the zero interactions we've had. Still thank you for the detailed synopsis from a poster who reckons others take this site too seriously.

Do you have interact with someone to realise they are a shite poster?

You have never riled me and never will as I actually feel a wee bit sorry for you.

Do you have interact with someone to realise they are a shite poster?

You have never riled me and never will as I actually feel a wee bit sorry for you.

I just figured that considering so many people refer to you as a bigot, you wouldn't waste your vote on someone you have no history with.

Thanks for feeling some sort of emotion over me though, you utter oddball.

I just figured that considering so many people refer to you as a bigot, you wouldn't waste your vote on someone you have no history with.

Thanks for feeling some sort of emotion over me though, you utter oddball.

I like all the people who call me a bigot, they are in my top 5 amazing posters.

You're welcome for me feeling a little sorry for you and thanks for the interaction you now move down one place on my list.

1. Casual bystander- a absolute pest.

2. Bobby Skidmark- Shite username and takes this site far to seriously and is up Standfrees arse.

3. Standfree- a total fanny.

4. Aberdeen bud- Same as Bobby Skidmark.

5. Would have been Patrick Bateman but lately he seems to imporved his posting style and gets involved in contributing instead of just beong a boring b*****d. So my last vote goes to Gareth Glasgow-In the same category as Aberdeen Bud and Bobby Skidmark.

Disappointed to have missed out.

Disappointed to have missed out.

Sorry mate. If it makes you feel any better you would have made the top 10.

Are you doing another Top 50 posters thread this year? The last one was fun and GN has seemed to go downhill a bit since that thread.

Sorry mate. If it makes you feel any better you would have made the top 10.

Are you doing another Top 50 posters thread this year? The last one was fun and GN has seemed to go downhill a bit since that thread.

Aye, make it a yearly thing.

A lot of hate for Dundee fans on here. Can't say I notice them but if they really are that bad I dread the day we get them in a cup tie or whatever....

Was in the Dundee Thread today actually for the first time. Quickly posted about the good result today and nothing or nobody stuck out. Not that I stuck around for too long... Must have caught them on a good day.

As for my top 5 posters...

1. Wisbit. This idiot has annoyed me since day one. Seen those FM videos posted further back. Really weird behaviour, no wonder everyone scattered from his thread.

2. Dee Man. He seems to hated by many and tbh his posts in this thread alone have bothered me so I'm sticking him in.

3. Throbber. Child like behaviour and seems to either get upset or post nonsense.

4. craigkillie. As mentioned a few pages back, seems a bit angry these days. Also, there's nothing worse than him trying to shit all over someone's post with pointless stats.

5. Changed my mind. 5th slot reserved for any member that contributes to the rancid patter in Club DECE.

When I first started on here there was a poster called Kevin I think. Can't remember if he was Hearts or Celtic, likely Celtic I think. Had an absolutely shocking rep and was a complete and utter fud! Probably got banned.

Child like behaviour :lol:

WeeperDee, Lex and Wisbit are really shite posters. Not offensive but just...shit. All three consider themselves to be rather clever when in fact they are the complete opposite. Granted that brings it's own form of entertainment, but they should be banned for being non-entities.

Hearts Daft is a shite poster as well but Firhill Road is soon catching up on him.

WeeperDee, Lex and Wisbit are really shite posters. Not offensive but just...shit. All three consider themselves to be rather clever when in fact they are the complete opposite. Granted that brings it's own form of entertainment, but they should be banned for being non-entities.

Hearts Daft is a shite poster as well but Firhill Road is soon catching up on him.

I don't find myself clever at all; I'm only 19 and can benefit from gathering more life experience, and that will only come with age. The real shite posters are those who continually insult and harass indivduals over this.

I don't find myself clever at all; I'm only 19 and can benefit from gathering more life experience, and that will only come with age. The real shite posters are those who continually insult and harass indivduals over this.

They are not insulting you; they are helping with your education and giving you greater insight. You should be grateful.

Struggling to think of a top five consisting of posters that haven't been mentioned yet as the really bad ones have pretty much been covered.

Audaces Fortuna Juvat - Doesn't come across as particulary likeable and incredibly still can't carry out the simple task of copying and pasting a picture.

sjc - People have a go at Eoin Doyle and KeeperDee for posting loads of emoticons but sjc is atrocious for it. His obsession with Seamus and aliases in general is also getting really tedious.

Musketeer Gripweed - Adds absolutely nothing to the forum, and is quite rightly getting slaughtered for his repeated use of David Moyes gifs last season when he was finding any way to crowbar one in.

hellbhoy - If there's one poster that could be summed up with the eyes gif it would be hellbhoy. Conspiracy theorist extroadinare when it comes to Rangers and aliases. Also bitches and moans about who's red dotted him, and even gets mad at Rangers fans getting green dots. Fucking headcase.

Couldn't think of a fifth but any poster who clogs up match threads with inane shite such as "Oooft. What a goal". I don't need this bland verbal commentary to be honest. It just means I have to scroll through pages of pointless posts. Why someone feels the need to jump on their computer when a goal is scored and type out that a goal was scored is beyond me. Just watch the match and post about it later.

They are not insulting you; they are helping with your education and giving you greater insight. You should be grateful.

In which case constructive feedback should be given, not all out abuse. There's a marked difference between the two things highlighted.

Struggling to think of a top five consisting of posters that haven't been mentioned yet as the really bad ones have pretty much been covered.

Audaces Fortuna Juvat - Doesn't come across as particulary likeable and incredibly still can't carry out the simple task of copying and pasting a picture.

sjc - People have a go at Eoin Doyle and KeeperDee for posting loads of emoticons but sjc is atrocious for it. His obsession with Seamus and aliases in general is also getting really tedious.

Musketeer Gripweed - Adds absolutely nothing to the forum, and is quite rightly getting slaughtered for his repeated use of David Moyes gifs last season when he was finding any way to crowbar one in.

hellbhoy - If there's one poster that could be summed up with the eyes gif it would be hellbhoy. Conspiracy theorist extroadinare when it comes to Rangers and aliases. Also bitches and moans about who's red dotted him, and even gets mad at Rangers fans getting green dots. Fucking headcase.

Couldn't think of a fifth but any poster who clogs up match threads with inane shite such as "Oooft. What a goal". I don't need this bland verbal commentary to be honest. It just means I have to scroll through pages of pointless posts. Why someone feels the need to jump on their computer when a goal is scored and type out that a goal was scored is beyond me. Just watch the match and post about it later.

Ooft, What a post.

:ph34r:

Archived