Top 5 Shite Posters

Guest Vintex

I'm gonna give credit where credits due!

StandFree played a fucking blinder when he framed me as being Magee! So a tip of my hat in acknowledgement! :lol:

Other than that, terrible poster and total fanny who copies all Vikingtons patter , posting style and all other good putdowns and phrases folk come up with.

At least I'm not upset though. I'm scrambling for relevance. Cheers anyway champ. Thanks for playing.

Bobby Skidmarks for the reasons described above - And I would include Firhill Road in here too. These two can't think for themselves and follow like sheep, but too thick to not turn trolling into bullying, stalking and harrasment. Couple of real keyboard warriors. But away from that, both post garbage and are, well, pretty boring really.

Jamamafegan likes to throw a wee insult now and then but he always makes me chuckle - Like an annoying wee brother type. Wee shite but you gotta love em! :lol:

I seem to bring out quite a fury in several folk on here without trying. Some posters just can't resist a bandwagon, they're my favourites though and make me laugh! Barrajag being the latest thicko who hates me cos other folk hate me! :lol:

Scotty Tunbridge must get a mention too - Had him sending 'PM's saying "f**k you" absolutely furious, 2 posts into a harmless World Cup thread. Apparently he has a strong dislike for made-up facts! :D Never heard or encountered him on here before but after reading a few posts on various threads, a real moron.

Barrfield Largs - A complete arsehole who has an absolute disaster on here almost everytime he posts. The scourge of the Junior forum and thinks abusing disabled people is funny.

1. Standfree

2.Firhill Road

3. Bobby Skidmarks

4. Scotty Tunbridge

5. Barrfield Largs

Delighted to make your list, despite you not being able to spell my name. How did the #dece boys not make it though, they've also made you look like a monumental tit in recent months.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To be honest, he's actually growing on me now.

I see Frankinsteinjambo (sic) has now been deleted from the forum. I'd like to think being part of my top 4 helped make this happen.

8Mile is a decent poster now I agree

You can't really get much worse than Dundee fans though. Embarrassing wanking over players two years in a row, Carlo Monti followed by Tankulic. You could probably include Letheren in that too, they were starting best goalkeeper threads with him at the top end earlier in the season. They are also obsessed by how big their club is and how many fans they have, the scarves thread is near enough dead now I think, but that was beyond embarrassing.

• 1 month later...

1. Hearts daft

2. Captain Charisma (if he's not been banned again yet)

3. Jambo99

4. The shite flinger

5. No one else annoys me.

I'd like to review the above seeing as most of them have departed.

I'll take the shite flinger off, he has redeemed himself with his participation in the election game thread and doesn't seem an angry wee man anymore.

Haggis pakora makes the list now though, an unbelievably shite poster.

As does AnCrubag or whatever the f**k he is called, an irate seething mess of a Hearts fan.

I'll take the shite flinger off, he has redeemed himself with his participation in the election game thread and doesn't seem an angry wee man anymore.

As does AnCrubag or whatever the f**k he is called, an irate seething mess of a Hearts fan.

I can see I'm going to have to raise my game here! ;)

ETA: sjc as well, just for being sjc.

Archived