• Created
  • Last Reply

This statement genuinely made burst out laughing! So much angst :D

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1405296823.740474.jpg

"8Mile has been horrendous"

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1405296855.382903.jpg

"8Mile has been horrendous"

ETA: Edited so angry folk and smart arses can say "You had to edit that!"

You've actually managed to make that look considerably worse.

I'm not really buying Dee Man and NDD as truly bad Dundee posters. Bigmouth as well. Think they're all pretty poor posters, but most of the time they all seem to not take the place too seriously and most of it is harmless shite, apart from NDD when you press the right buttons.

Was never going to end well for NDD, resigning from the site...only to return again. Fits the role of the P&B "class clown" if you ask me.

A lot of hate for Dundee fans on here. Can't say I notice them but if they really are that bad I dread the day we get them in a cup tie or whatever....

Was in the Dundee Thread today actually for the first time. Quickly posted about the good result today and nothing or nobody stuck out. Not that I stuck around for too long... Must have caught them on a good day.

As for my top 5 posters...

1. Wisbit. This idiot has annoyed me since day one. Seen those FM videos posted further back. Really weird behaviour, no wonder everyone scattered from his thread.

2. Dee Man. He seems to hated by many and tbh his posts in this thread alone have bothered me so I'm sticking him in.

3. Throbber. Child like behaviour and seems to either get upset or post nonsense.

4. craigkillie. As mentioned a few pages back, seems a bit angry these days. Also, there's nothing worse than him trying to shit all over someone's post with pointless stats.

5. Changed my mind. 5th slot reserved for any member that contributes to the rancid patter in Club DECE.

When I first started on here there was a poster called Kevin I think. Can't remember if he was Hearts or Celtic, likely Celtic I think. Had an absolutely shocking rep and was a complete and utter fud! Probably got banned.

The fact that it's mainly Dundee fans who post on the thread started by the freeloader begging for scarves, filled with cringe worthy and tragic attempts at humour, should come as absolutely no surprise to anyone.

This is not very nice. Thank you.

We call them Dundee fans.

I thought this was really funny.

Dundee have the most posters in the top 15 posters of all time on here, we're not that bad. And no-one has even mentioned G_Man

I thought this was really funny.

Dundee have the most posters in the top 15 posters of all time on here, we're not that bad. And no-one has even mentioned G_Man

There is some top Dundee posters, yourself included.

1. Casual bystander- a absolute pest.

2. Bobby Skidmark- Shite username and takes this site far to seriously and is up Standfrees arse.

3. Standfree- a total fanny.

4. Aberdeen bud- Same as Bobby Skidmark.

5. Would have been Patrick Bateman but lately he seems to imporved his posting style and gets involved in contributing instead of just beong a boring b*****d. So my last vote goes to Gareth Glasgow-In the same category as Aberdeen Bud and Bobby Skidmark.

1. Casual bystander- a absolute pest.

2. Bobby Skidmark- Shite username and takes this site far to seriously and is up Standfrees arse.

3. Standfree- a total fanny.

4. Aberdeen bud- Same as Bobby Skidmark.

5. Would have been Patrick Bateman but lately he seems to imporved his posting style and gets involved in contributing instead of just beong a boring b*****d. So my last vote goes to Gareth Glasgow-In the same category as Aberdeen Bud and Bobby Skidmark.

Three mentions in one comment, I must have really riled you in the zero interactions we've had. Still thank you for the detailed synopsis from a poster who reckons others take this site too seriously.

I'm gonna give credit where credits due!

StandFree played a fucking blinder when he framed me as being Magee! So a tip of my hat in acknowledgement! :lol:

Other than that, terrible poster and total fanny who copies all Vikingtons patter , posting style and all other good putdowns and phrases folk come up with.

At least I'm not upset though. I'm scrambling for relevance. Cheers anyway champ. Thanks for playing.

Bobby Skidmarks for the reasons described above - And I would include Firhill Road in here too. These two can't think for themselves and follow like sheep, but too thick to not turn trolling into bullying, stalking and harrasment. Couple of real keyboard warriors. But away from that, both post garbage and are, well, pretty boring really.

Jamamafegan likes to throw a wee insult now and then but he always makes me chuckle - Like an annoying wee brother type. Wee shite but you gotta love em! :lol:

I seem to bring out quite a fury in several folk on here without trying. Some posters just can't resist a bandwagon, they're my favourites though and make me laugh! Barrajag being the latest thicko who hates me cos other folk hate me! :lol:

Scotty Tunbridge must get a mention too - Had him sending 'PM's saying "f**k you" absolutely furious, 2 posts into a harmless World Cup thread. Apparently he has a strong dislike for made-up facts! :D Never heard or encountered him on here before but after reading a few posts on various threads, a real moron.

Barrfield Largs - A complete arsehole who has an absolute disaster on here almost everytime he posts. The scourge of the Junior forum and thinks abusing disabled people is funny.

1. Standfree

2.Firhill Road

3. Bobby Skidmarks

4. Scotty Tunbridge

5. Barrfield Largs

Keyboard warrior :lol:

You are always good for a laugh 8mile.

Archived