Top 5 Shite Posters

Guest Vintex

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect you're just acting nice to get your negative rep count down, once you're back to evens you'll go off the rails again :P

Aye maybe when i get up to about a thousand the real me will come back out again!

Does Non Deluded Dee reside predominantly in the Championship thread? Never noticed him but don't really frequent the Championship forums much these days.

He randomly started posting threads about club size in the Premiership forum a few months ago

My first mention, four pages in, and its from pissy jeans McKee. Standards are slipping

Is that who this is? AKA Dane-Don? It all makes sense now. I gave him a hard time a while back about sticking up for junkies and it's obviously been burning away since then.

Excellent.

Is that who this is? AKA Dane-Don? It all makes sense now. I gave him a hard time a while back about sticking up for junkies and it's obviously been burning away since then.

Excellent.

I don't remember that. Is it you that claims to own an England kit? It's either you or Deeboy. It's that guy I don't like.

Cool, who are you again?

I'm a nobody. No need for anyone to be bothered about my opinions.

I don't remember that. Is it you that claims to own an England kit? It's either you or Deeboy. It's that guy I don't like.

It's Deeboy you're on about then.

Apology accepted.

That's surprising tbh. I think it's a widely held opinion that you're a dreadful poster.

Oh well, I was seething for a second or two there

Archived