Top Five Cities

Savage Henry

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dublin and Chester, You are definately living up to your reputation SD ;)

When I wrote that I was just back from Chester, which is a lovely city incidentally.

However, on reflection Prague should definitely be in there. Whether it be at the expense of Chester or Dublin is another question.

Honolulu should maybe be in there too but I don't really feel placed to comment. I was pretty much only on Waikiki Beach which is hardly representative of the whole city.

Guest BCityfan
LOL...look at the expression on the face on the that guy over her right shoulder :lol:

He's thinking "I'd give her one"! :rolleyes:

Thats her left shoulder... :rolleyes::P

5 - Manchester: Currently spending a lot of time here. Nice city, nice people

4 - Brisbane: Just back from here. The city centre reminded me a lot of Glasgow. Of course the weather is ten times better and the magnificient Gold Coast is just 40 mins drive away

3 - San Francisco - Was fortuate enough to be there when the world series - even though I know very little about Baseball - was on a couple of years back and gave me a great insight into sport in a different culture. Atmospehere was electric for days and myself and the missus ened up getting really caught up in it. I'd recommned it to anyone

2 - New York: Off again in a couple of days. Excellent city. The old cliche that it "never sleeps" is so true. A night out in the pubs in Grenwich village cant be beaten

1 - Las Vegas - Been a few times to Vegas and loved it. Not everyones cup of tea but going when there is an event on - like Boxing - is awesome.... Oh yeah and they have 1000's of strippers! :D

Archived