9/11

Rugster

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's very convenient that all of the Al Qaeda members who supposedly carried out the attacks are now dead.

Good job we found that terrorist's undamaged passport in the rubble, and that his suitcase luckily missed the plane and was found to contain details of all the others involved too, or we might never have known what really happened. Quite why he needed to pack a suitcase for a suicide mission, I'm not sure.

Good job we found that terrorist's undamaged passport in the rubble, and that his suitcase luckily missed the plane and was found to contain details of all the others involved too, or we might never have known what really happened. Quite why he needed to pack a suitcase for a suicide mission, I'm not sure.

New clobber to look good for all the Virgins

"Did you pack this bag yourself?"

"No, I didn't put anything in it because I'm going to crash the plane into a major American landmark"

Is your suggestion that the person whose passport they found did not crash a plane into a building?

"Did you pack this bag yourself?"

"No, I didn't put anything in it because I'm going to crash the plane into a major American landmark"

Is your suggestion that the person whose passport they found did not crash a plane into a building?

No, my suggestion is that in all likelihood the passport they found probably didn't fall out of an airliner which had just crashed into a building in a massive fireball.

No, my suggestion is that in all likelihood the passport they found probably didn't fall out of an airliner which had just crashed into a building in a massive fireball.

So what was the point in planting it there if he did crash a plane into a building?

The same inferno which caused the steel to be so badly weakened the building collapsed spared the passport of the alleged hijacker! Also the plane at the pentagon was allegedly vaporised including the titanium engine but its nae hot enough to burn a passport are they fucking serious? When theres carry on like this from the official story when why shouldn't people question it?

If you could answer the two questions posed above that would be grand.

The same inferno which caused the steel to be so badly weakened the building collapsed spared the passport of the alleged hijacker! Also the plane at the pentagon was allegedly vaporised including the titanium engine but its nae hot enough to burn a passport are they fucking serious? When theres carry on like this from the official story when why shouldn't people question it?

Strange that nobody is allowed to see the Pentagon footage, also flight 93 was seemingly vaporised as well. A few little fires in building 7 and it collapsed into a pile of dust. No, nothing suspicious to see here whatsoever. lol.

Building 7 i can still be persuaded on as i have seen some decent enough explanations of what happened although it does look suspicious

The pentagon is almost impossible to just accept what they say - it doesn't look like a plane hit it, the lawn is in almost perfect condition, the manoeuvre would be hard for even a skilled pilot to pull off and the fact that the public hasn't been allowed to see this remarkable feat is absolutely unacceptable. Did you know that the hi jacker of the plane instead of crash landing it willy nilly into the nearest face available decided to rotate 270 degrees and strike the part of the building that had no one important inside?

Why people are happy to accept this version of events and call anyone who questions it un patriotic or what have you is madness.

Here try this ...https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=166&v=YVDdjLQkUV8&ebc=ANyPxKrsINEke00RMhbZxdo7hqqzKVEGpIhaInii0oCxr4_AX0AKL-caRaZlII6Yo6z9LKpkFA1ZX7Hp7ctOkLydn81Wjpc4FQ

Archived