Golfers Thread

Gaz

I see some of the LIV accounts are stirring up trouble and speculating what it would be like if Scheffler moved over. I could kind of see it tbh, he’s not really an outspoken guy and doesn’t seem to have a lot of emotional attachment to the PGA Tour. They’d love to get him and Smith - that would be a big blow.

26 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Scheffler looking like dropping a shot here. Unfortunately he could drop a shot on each of the final 4 holes and still win. 

Even with the 17th to play, there's not much jeopardy there. 

He could fall in the lake and drown. That would be about the only way he can lose this.

8 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Scheffler has won $35 million in 13 months or so. His keeping his emotions firmly in check approach seems to work for him.

Tiger Woods made 68 million from endorsement deals last year. Scheffler could win more majors than Tiger and still get nowhere near that, because he has the charisma of a sloth and plays safe, solid golf. Totally fine for winning tournaments but I don't think people are wild in saying he's boring to watch. 

15 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I didn't realise that 2nd place has earned Hatton £2.2 million. 

No wonder he was smiling for once. 

The boy Montgomery who had a Holocaust of a finish cost himself something in the region of $1.9 million