Golfers Thread

Gaz

33 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Moving day at the FedEx St. Jude, unfortunately Bob has moved a shot in the wrong direction. Hideki san making the biggest move so far, -5 for the day to lead by 5 on 16 under.

Bob has got himself back to level for the day, and T10, playing 18.

He has driven into the right hand bunker, although I had to find that out from the PGA Tour app, as he seems to have his invisibility cloak on in front of the TV cameras

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Bob has got himself back to level for the day, and T10, playing 18.

He has driven into the right hand bunker, although I had to find that out from the PGA Tour app, as he seems to have his invisibility cloak on in front of the TV cameras

They showed his eagle attempt and tap in for birdie on 16, that's all I've seen and I turned it over for MotD just after that.

And because we haven't seen Bob I was 99% sure he was holing that bunker shot as soon as he appeared on screen. After bogeys at 4 and 5 Bob is 5 under for his next 12.

Hideki lucky to avoid a penalty for standing on a pitch mark off the green which was on his line.

65 for Bob with his birdie attempt on 18 a roll short of dropping. T5 and projected 11th on the FedEx at the moment. 

Since they told Hideki on the 12th that he might be getting a penalty he has had a bogey and f**ked it in the water in 14.

Hideki made hard work of that ....good week for Bob also ...$650k and moves up to 12 th in the FedEx and East lake all but guaranteed and the riches that brings just for being there