Golfers Thread

Gaz

Gallacher now 33rd [emoji23][emoji23]
Forrest and Syme both hit 68s to lift themselves up the leaderboard. Currently tied 14th but might sneak a bit closer to the top 10 as the conditions for the later starters are getting tougher.

Forrest and Syme both hit 68s to lift themselves up the leaderboard. Currently tied 14th but might sneak a bit closer to the top 10 as the conditions for the later starters are getting tougher.

Good weekends for both Forrest (69/68) and Syme (69/68). Decent finishes and important ranking points. Good to see.

Don’t want to jinx him.....but hope Fleetwood sees this out.

Was that not the most condescending pile of shite you have ever heard from Azinger when he was basically saying all the other tours outside the PGA Tour are shite? Westwood going well too.

Was that not the most condescending pile of shite you have ever heard from Azinger when he was basically saying all the other tours outside the PGA Tour are shite? Westwood going well too. 

It was. Fair play to Wayne Riley for pretty much calling it nonsense. Radar isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but he was spot on there

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

Just tuned in to see the finale, what did he say?

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

It was. Fair play to Wayne Riley for pretty much calling it nonsense. Radar isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but he was spot on there

I always enjoy Riley's work, think he's a great guy on the Sky team.

Seeing a lot of chatter that someone shouted in his backswing.

I'm surprised he went for it in 2, seemed an impossible pin to get close to and laying up (or doing what the Canadian lad did and duck hooking an exocet into the grandstand on the left) to get up and down seemed like a higher % play. Hindsight is always 20/20 though.

I do think there is a little mental gremlin with Fleetwood, he really has nothing to prove to America with his record on the European Tour and of course in the Ryder Cup but he played some dreadful shots and half-hearted putts today after what should have been a nerve settling start.

Seeing a lot of chatter that someone shouted in his backswing.
I'm surprised he went for it in 2, seemed an impossible pin to get close to and laying up (or doing what the Canadian lad did and duck hooking an exocet into the grandstand on the left) to get up and down seemed like a higher % play. Hindsight is always 20/20 though.
I do think there is a little mental gremlin with Fleetwood, he really has nothing to prove to America with his record on the European Tour and of course in the Ryder Cup but he played some dreadful shots and half-hearted putts today after what should have been a nerve settling start.

I turned over to the LA v Miami game as soon as his ball hit the water. What is being said about the shout ?