Golfers Thread

Gaz

35 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Match play comp again tonight. Giving the boy 7 strokes as I was in the last round. Last 4 if I can get through. Wish me luck lads 

Swing well

Tremendous

20210715_171036.jpg

Interesting chat on Radio 5 Live about Mickelson, and what one is the real one these days. Is it the one who broke records at Kiawah or the hacker that showed up and shot plus 10 today?

It's going to be a choice that Stricker will have to make soon. I can't ever recall an American or European major winner not playing in the Ryder Cup in the same year.

4 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Bryson said that his driver sucks, Cobra haven't taken it well.

https://www.bunkered.co.uk/golf-news/cobra-rep-blasts-back-at-bryson-dechambeaus-driver-comments

The best bit about this is that it's the boy who caddied for him last week that fires back at him 

The best bit about this is that it's the boy who caddied for him last week that fires back at him 
And as the boy alludes to, there are good reasons why most pros will have a minimum of 8 or 9 degrees of loft on their driver.

5 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

He's such an unlikeable guy. Like a spoiled brat of a child. 

Hopefully he misses the cut.

He's everything I hate about modern golf, all brawn, no brain.    Arrogant, a lack of humility and in essence an absolute knob.

Between the equipment and sheer brawn his type of player cause fantastic courses to become obsolete as they power it out of trouble.

Narrow out of bounds would sort him.

Edited by Tynierose