Golfers Thread

Gaz

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I just can't understand the fact that these are people who have clearly seen/heard American fannies doing these awful shouts, and instead of thinking "I hope lightning hits the person who shouted that" thinks "I'm going to go the The Open and shout THAYS A SPICY MEATBALL just as someone tees off" 

Doesn't help that these shouts seem to generate quite a few chuckles amongst their fellow morons. 

Meanwhile, Rahm is on fire out there. 

24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I just can't understand the fact that these are people who have clearly seen/heard American fannies doing these awful shouts, and instead of thinking "I hope lightning hits the person who shouted that" thinks "I'm going to go the The Open and shout THAYS A SPICY MEATBALL just as someone tees off" 

Scousers eh?

Harman waggles for a fortnight like Jason Duffer. Another reason to hope he shits the bed today

Edited by Autistisches Nilpferd

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Are you talking about that Ella c**t they had on from Instagram? She was the lassie when asked last year “have you ever been to an Open before” and she replied yes…..the woman’s open. 

No idea who or where she's from.  Just saw her "job title" flash up when she was talking.

Just now, Ro Sham Bo said:

He's hitting the ball superbly and should really be a shot or two better than he is. 

The way he's going if he converts 50% of the good cjances he makes, he'll be in good shape. It's a chance a hole atm

Edited by Bairnardo