Darts...

Sideshow

Yeah i started pulling the stuff out of the board.Bad idea ? :P

Ive had it for less than a year.

Bad idea indeed. Doesnt look like you have been rotating the treble 20, spin it round so that the T12 is the T 20 and carry on from there. I still have 3 beds left unscathed on my eclipse pro and iv had it since last christmas

I was beaten to it :lol:

Not fast yer last. ;)

I rotated mines every week or two when I could be arsed and got 9 months or so out the board, and it was well knackered by then, I reckon your board is done. Blade 3 is a more durable board I'd say. Harrows boards are cheap as chips too, and are not too bad for longevity. Shitloads of bounce-outs with them though due to the round wires.

Not fast yer last. ;)

I rotated mines every week or two when I could be arsed and got 9 months or so out the board, and it was well knackered by then, I reckon your board is done. Blade 3 is a more durable board I'd say. Harrows boards are cheap as chips too, and are not too bad for longevity. Shitloads of bounce-outs with them though due to the round wires.

I dunno, my Blade 3 barely lasted a year and this eclipse pro has made it past a year. There is something I prefer about the blade 3 though, it just looks a bit better somehow.

Not fast yer last. ;)

:( Ill do a taylor and get everyone i see to sign it and hand it to some randoms.

Really good performance by Tony O'Shea 4-0 win against Steven Bunting, who scored really well himelf (9x 180's) but just could not finish.

Should not really have been 4-0 but if you can't nail the finish, your not going to beat a player like O'Shea who had a roughly 60% finishing stat.

Just got in, so looks like Tony West vs Dave Chisnall is the only match I'll see live today.

Decent enough so far from both players.

Decent enough ? If Chisnall was playing like this in the PDC Sid Waddell would be pissing his drawers, but of course it's only the BDO. :wacko: