Darts...

Sideshow

The Mail have a weird way with words on the story in their headline, go for p*** then mention the offensive word several times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3980150/Eric-Bristow-attacked-tweets-labels-footballers-victims-child-sex-scandal-wimps.html?ITO=1490

1 hour ago, The Naitch said:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/dec/12/phil-taylor-darts-interview

So Phil doesn't like associating with the arrogant players on the circuit. Interesting...

He much preferred it when players would roll over and get their tummies tickled whenever they played him.

It is all set up nicely, MVG dominating all year but this is the one he wants the most, anderson looking to win three in a row, Taylor still lurking around and Peter Wright playing the best darts of his career. Lewis usually comes alive for this one.

Hard to see past Van gerwen and not much value backing against him.

I have gone for two lines in the first round, the 'certs', Jenkins,Norris,Gurney,Chisnall,Barney and Beaton.

The outsiders who i think have a good chance, Jonny Clayton, Darren Webster and Joe Murnan.

Should be the highlight of the darting year this, but its ruined for me by the morons in the crowd, 99% whom don't appear to be paying any attention whatsoever to what is going on on stage. Best way to watch this is with the volume muted.