Darts...

Sideshow

Happy Phil Taylor retirement day everyone :)

Will never forgive Anderson if he loses tonight. Dropping two sets to an absolute jobber like Steve West doesn't exactly inspire confidence though.

Love Barney but can't see him beating MvG. Averaged 109 against him last year and still got utterly stuffed.

Don't think I've seen Darren Webster throw a single dart in this tournament but he seems to be doing well. I fancy him to beat Lewis but hoping the Welshman pulls it off.

Excited for Cross vs Van den Bergh. Should be an excellent game. Cross will win, though.

9 hours ago, pogo1910 said:

If there is anything more annoying than that p***k signing the board after every victory its him trying to put the ring over the scorers head every time he takes it off. 

Still remember when either MvG or Barney beat him and got the fat f**k to sign the board. He looks miserable and it was absolutely GLORIOUS.

PL should feature: MvG, Anderson, Wright, Gurney, Mensur, Barney and Cross. Not sure about the other three spots. They'll undoubtedly include a few ridiculous choices that will get people on here raging.

I don't think it's that unlikely. He's been tremendous and playing with real confidence. He'll need to step up a gear against the likes of Taylor and MVG but look what he did to Wright when he had to step it up against him.

He's got it in him to go the whole way.

4 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

He will be even more unlikable in retirement imho. Guaranteed Sky will look to lick his hoop and wheel him out at every opportunity in their televised tournaments.

They will have to peel Wayne Mardle off him to have any chance of getting near his hoop

8 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Happy Phil Taylor retirement day everyone :)

Will never forgive Anderson if he loses tonight. Dropping two sets to an absolute jobber like Steve West doesn't exactly inspire confidence though.

He's injured his back which concerns me