Darts...

Sideshow

Dv2---HX0AEvkoq.jpg

Seems to be quite a bit of uproar with the inclusion of Barney. He knows he probably doesn't deserve it which will hopefully light a fire under him to go out and prove everyone wrong. He's still one of the biggest draws in the sport hence why Sky have obviously picked him. 

2 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Dv2---HX0AEvkoq.jpg

Seems to be quite a bit of uproar with the inclusion of Barney. He knows he probably doesn't deserve it which will hopefully light a fire under him to go out and prove everyone wrong. He's still one of the biggest draws in the sport hence why Sky have obviously picked him. 

And because it’s his last one. 

Yep still one of the biggest draws so definitely right for Hearn to book him. 

Also gives him a chance to put one of the younger guys over on the way out. 

The lakeside will be on eurosport and quest. Just looking at the betting, durrant is clear favourite with the German Michael Unterbuchner who had a bit of a run in the grand slam 2nd favourite at 9/1. He has not entered the European q school so will be fully focused on this and is in the other half of the draw from Durrant. Durrant has a potential tricky first round tie against the man who beat him in the masters final Adam smith neale.

Outsiders, maybe Jim Williams who is pretty consistent throughout the year averaging between 90 and 95.

I'm hoping Cross's form improves this year now that the hype over him has subsided and he's no longer World champion. 

As for Gary I have a hunch he might wind down even more this year and start thinking about retirement. Much as I like him he's been doing a power of whingeing recently and doesn't seem to enjoy it anymore.

Anderson is a moaning c**t I'm pretty sick of it to be honest. Been playing the Old Boy card for too long now and he's had a bad back for about 5 years. Either shut up or retire if it's that bad.

Premier League looks bland I doubt I will be watching much of that.

Lakeside starts tomorrow and apparently ticket sales are dire. Usually despite how shite it is the place is packed. I always enjoy it though looking forward to seeing how Hamilton and Newton get on.

18 hours ago, Neilly said:

Anderson is a moaning c**t I'm pretty sick of it to be honest. Been playing the Old Boy card for too long now and he's had a bad back for about 5 years. Either shut up or retire if it's that bad.

Premier League looks bland I doubt I will be watching much of that.

Lakeside starts tomorrow and apparently ticket sales are dire. Usually despite how shite it is the place is packed. I always enjoy it though looking forward to seeing how Hamilton and Newton get on.

Put a few quid on Hogan to beat Newton actually but lumped on my winnings from MVG's win at the PDC Worlds on Mark McGrath 4/6 to beat Adam Smith-Neale  tonight. Odds likely to shorten on that one due to ASM's foot injury.

I thought I'd seen it all. He's on fucking crutches!
This is going to be torture.
Some effort to be up there at all, was reading earlier about his leg break, broke it in 3 places about 6 weeks ago, got plates and screws all over the place.

I thought I'd seen it all. He's on fucking crutches!
This is going to be torture.

Forgot the BDO was on. Had to change the channel to see a man playing darts aided with a stick. Fair fucks to him for battling through, could have just pulled out but from a spectators point of view I wish he had