Darts...

Sideshow

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I wouldn't worry lads, the Nigels always bottle sport.  Football, tennis, cricket, driving, darts.

Being called a Nigel was an insult when I was in high school. I can’t quite remember what for though, possibly walking about at lunch on your own.

Anyway, regarding that song; it would have some substance if Scottish fans got battered when they go to away games in Europe  (the exact opposite) and if the people who sang it didn’t get battered every away game they go to in Europe (they do). Stupid c***s.  

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

26 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Being called a Nigel was an insult when I was in high school. I can’t quite remember what for though, possibly walking about at lunch on your own.

Anyway, regarding that song; it would have some substance if Scottish fans got battered when they go to away games in Europe  (the exact opposite) and if the people who sang it didn’t get battered every away game they go to in Europe (they do). Stupid c***s.  

Aye I’ve heard folk being called Nigels before when they had no mates.  I call English people that because in my head every Englishman is called Nigel. 

1 hour ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Exactly right.

Or just being on your own in general.

I swear the crowd problem never used to be like this, I’ve been before and never really heard anything questionable.

Soots earlier was tremendous, really enjoyed that match, Jose De Sousa wasn’t great earlier either so I wouldn’t put it past him to cause him bother if he plays like the way he finished that game, having said that Suljovic has serious problems with his bottle, how many times have we seen him totally fold on the big stage? The Jack Ross of darts amarite?