Darts...

Sideshow

Nobody is stopping MVG this year. The only person who beats him is himself and he's looked as dangerous in this tournament as he has done in many years. He looked like a totally different animal tonight and even if Dobey had upped his game, MVG still had gears.

Absolute fairweather darts fan that just cheers on Gary Anderson once a year for this but really liked that Gabriel Clemens. Seems like a complete underdog every game he plays (despite being 25th) and a nice guy to boot. Played some top notch darts as well. 

Clemens missed some chances there but Smith was too good overall. Would have taken some effort to beat him.

I'm not sure who I want to win this next one. I like when new people win things, which is obviously not MVG, but there's something about Dimi I can't take too. Think it stems from the days where he had that daft hoverboard thing. I just think he's a bit of a dick.

5 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Clemens missed some chances there but Smith was too good overall. Would have taken some effort to beat him.

I'm not sure who I want to win this next one. I like when new people win things, which is obviously not MVG, but there's something about Dimi I can't take too. Think it stems from the days where he had that daft hoverboard thing. I just think he's a bit of a dick.

Aye he's a bit cringe at times. MvG is such a huge bell-end though... almost impossible to want him to do well 

MVG is 106 average and hitting about 70% on doubles. There's really not many players with a peak game capable of standing up to this. It's taking huge outs just to pinch legs off of him.