Darts...

Sideshow

Just now, Empty It said:

Clayton & Lennon both looking ropey checking out.

Just now, Empty It said:

Probably the worst set I've seen at the world championship this year.

I know everyone loses track of what day it is at this time of year, but I'm afraid you aren't watching live coverage at the moment...

On 22/12/2023 at 00:02, The Golden God said:

Reminds me a bit of Josh Rock, had a good few games, 9 darter on the tele and then he’s the next Taylor. 

The other young prodigy Leighton Bennett has seemed to have vanished. 13 year old and beating Phil Taylor  

I thought the afternoon session was very entertaining yesterday. I really don’t like Scott Williams. He’s ugly and therefore doesn’t suit that beard he has, sounds like he can’t spell his own name and he’s clearly right wing.

The evening session was a boring procession with 3 matches where one player is miles better than the other and all fell into the ‘just get it played and move on’ category. 

13 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

There was absolutely no need for it. It was a great game of darts spoiled by this nonsense. I thought I misheard at the time but sadly not. 

He has said it was a bit stupid but hasn't actually apologised. Clearly just an idiot gammon, hopefully gets papped out next round.

16 hours ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Hope for Littler's sake he can keep a lid on things. What a talent but Sky are doing a Fallon on him

He seems to be loved by the English louts as he likes a kebab he will be fine even with the sky love. 
will be interesting to see if he actually goes far how it’s attitude changes. Wife said last night wonder if they will consider him for the PL