Darts...

Sideshow

Just wanted to say I have a lot of respect for Pipe in the way he conducted himself in his post-match interview, considering how hot headed he would have been. On the not hearing anything thing, Webster clearly heard it as well. Something was said or shouted.

It was good to see King playing as well as that again. I'm not his biggest fan, but I'd rather see more good players playing the way they should be. Makes for more interesting tournaments, and he has blown this one wide open.

He probably thought that because taylor went out he couldnt be arsed winning it,he seems to think that you have to beat taylor in the final of a tournament to deserve it.Its always good when taylor goes out because it opens the competition up.A handful could win it now,No doubt wade will be favourite but he stumbled across the line today,Would love to see webster do it.

I'd love Webby to win aswell, always comes across as a top guy. As long as that bawbag Wade doesn't win. :angry:

Chris Mason knows something we don't know. This is from his twitter feed in the last half hour.

LOL shit's hit the fan here re Phil Taylor. OMG listen to the comms next
Have to make sure I'm not gonna get fired if I kiss and tell. Alan is the PDPA man he might tell all
not mentioned it yet, if Stuart asks I may just spill lol, PDC Christmas card never arrives anyways

What was said on itv about it? i missed it due to watching last nights fight,just followed Mason tho incase it gets good.

They've only discussed the shout outs from the crowd that pissed Taylor off. It's funny because when it happens to someone he's playing he'll say it's just banter and they're entitled to do it because they've paid for a ticket. When it happens to him the toys are well and truly out of the pram.

These big players dont like it up them.I must be deaf i didnt hear anyone shouting for rand,Pure sour grapes from wade.

ross the boss montgomery is into the semi's of the zuiderduin Matsers.

Edited by F_T_Y

Wade showing Taylor levels of cuntishness there by having a go at Rand for celebrating that win. Really ill advised, especially as Rand was standing two feet to his right.

Have said it before on this thread. I just can't stick Wade. Something about him is just really unlikeable.