Darts...

Sideshow

Agreed on Mason, he's the best darts pundit there is without doubt.

Absolutely. He has a genuine understanding of the game, and unlike most commentators, he articulates it very well indeed. If his comeback doesn't work out, and I hope it does, then hopefully sense will prevail at Sky and he'll get a pundits job there. But then again, Harrington, Mardle and Bristow seem to be the establishment at Sky. But who knows.

Incidentely, with David Croft moving over to Sky to commentate on F1 in 2012, perhaps we'll see him working on some of the darts too. (anything to hopefully get Nigel Pearson out of the scene!)

Warriner Little is horrendous I can't stand the guy.

I never liked him as a player, and that irritation has been compounded by his punditry on ITV in recent years. An extremely annoying man with the personality of a fish (no disrespect to your average Mackerel) and his puns make the ones found on the wrapper of a Penguins Biscuit seem like comedic genius.

Sorry to hoor the website I write for, but we are offering the chance to win a signed Unicorn dart board by Kevin Painter and Mark Webster. You can laugh at my shite tips too. Just post your answer at the bottom under the comments section.

http://www.dartsbettingnews.co.uk/betting-blog/win-a-signed-players-championship-finals-dartboard-122555

Edited by MTJ

Looking forward to tonight immensely. Webster/Burnett should be a cracker and I would expect Lewis to come out and put on a show tonight.

Massive night for Caven as well if he goes out again in the first round it's bound to shatter him and he will wonder if he can ever produce it on stage. Scholten has been there and done it so it's a hard one to call that.

I see a 9 darter is down to something ridiculous like 11/8 this year and I can understand why I would be shocked if at least one isn't hit before this tournament is out.

Edited by Neilly

Notice that Caven has changed his shirt design i.e. removed that stupid Jabba thing from the back.

In other news WTF has happened to "The Tripod" over the last couple of years ?

He's had chronic shoulder problems. Had surgery a few months back, though.