Darts...

Sideshow

Scholten only seems to come alive on Caven's throw he is hitting a few 180's.

Caven's drift into the 5's is as bad as Mardle he has drifted in there probably 20 times so far. Not sure if it's because he's blind in one eye or just plain shit.

Real shite darts to end this leg. Both of these boys don't have a hope in hell of getting past round 2. The missed doubles are entertaining right enough.

Edited by MTJ

Where the f**k did this come from? Four 180s in one leg?!

Just seen the winner probably plays Wayne Jones in round 2, they may well have a chance, Jones has kinda dropped again after peaking last year.

Edited by MTJ

Magnificent 138 from Scholten to win the match. What a bonkers last few mins to that game!

Aye. Game went crazy at the end. Nine dart attempts, 180's, trebles galore and a 138 finish. Surreal.

Have to say I'm pleased to see "The Tripod" win.

Aye. Game went crazy at the end. Nine dart attempts, 180's, trebles galore and a 138 finish. Surreal.

Have to say I'm pleased to see "The Tripod" win.

I'd agree with that, Scholten has at least proven in the past he can do some damage at these events. Would like to think he'll get rid of a lot of the nervous darts which is understandable since he hasn't played much on tv as of late. Missed a lot of big numbers on checkouts and plenty of 5s and 1s.

They are chronic. I know the sport needs to somehow branch out to improve the game worldwide, but I'd rather have a solid pro who has taken some scalps on the circuit give someone a competitive game than the vast majority of mugs who make up these games.