Nevermind The Buzzcocks

Juan Sara

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thought the guy out of Cage the elephant was a total knob end and that female "comedian" was about as funny as being kicked in the stones!!!

I thought he was maybe trying to hard to be funny and I have no idea who she was , but she's one of the worst guests that's been on it !!!!!! :P

Honestly thought last nights was the worst episode I have ever seen. The Fawning over Stephen Fry was nauseating and the female comedian was well an offence against the Trade Description Act. Must do Better !

Thought the guy out of Cage the elephant was a total knob end and that female "comedian" was about as funny as being kicked in the stones!!!

He was a right wee nyaff.

Very poor these days but it was fucking hilarious when the lassie the used to be in S Club Juniors (Kin'ell by the way :huh: ) goes "That's what I saw you in!" :lol:

not as good without bill bailey but amstells dance routine was fucking hilarious.

amstell has saved that show.

Where did he come from? I can't remember seeing him until he started presenting the Buzzcocks. I thought he was a bit lightweight at first but I'm tuning in to his humour now. Than again, I always wondered what was funny about Paul Merton on News but now I can't wait for his surreal take on events.

Where did he come from? I can't remember seeing him until he started presenting the Buzzcocks. I thought he was a bit lightweight at first but I'm tuning in to his humour now. Than again, I always wondered what was funny about Paul Merton on News but now I can't wait for his surreal take on events.

He used to present Popworld on T4.

He used to be a presenter on Nickelodeon. Really didn't like him on that but I don't think there's much chance to be funny on a station like that.

Then he was on Popworld on Channel 4. Didn't like him at first on that either, probably because of how awful he was on Nickeelodeon, but then I grew to like him. Popworld was pretty essential viewing towards the end.

Honestly thought last nights was the worst episode I have ever seen. The Fawning over Stephen Fry was nauseating and the female comedian was well an offence against the Trade Description Act. Must do Better !

I agree. For the first time watching Buzzcocks, I wanted to change the channel. :mellow:

He used to be a presenter on Nickelodeon. Really didn't like him on that but I don't think there's much chance to be funny on a station like that.

Then he was on Popworld on Channel 4. Didn't like him at first on that either, probably because of how awful he was on Nickeelodeon, but then I grew to like him. Popworld was pretty essential viewing towards the end.

The last episode of Popworld was one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed on TV.

Erm, Nickelodeon is not for my agegroup, not even for my kids. I get my music from Jools Holland. That's why I didn't see him. Thanks.

I agree. For the first time watching Buzzcocks, I wanted to change the channel. :mellow:

The last episode of Popworld was one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed on TV.

Amstell was brilliant on Popworld. My favourite quote was just after Cheryl Tweedy's (as it was) trial for smacking the black toilet attendent.

Amstell: Girls Aloud have refused to come on this show, apparantley they don't like us (turning to Miquita Oliver who is mixed race) - I mean I can understand Cheryl not liking you.

Amstell was brilliant on Popworld. My favourite quote was just after Cheryl Tweedy's (as it was) trial for smacking the black toilet attendent.

Amstell: Girls Aloud have refused to come on this show, apparantley they don't like us (turning to Miquita Oliver who is mixed race) - I mean I can understand Cheryl not liking you.

I remember wathching this with my sister and we couldn't stop laughing for a couple of hours.

Archived