Rugby Union

kiwififer

We used to say that Hugo Southwell was the only player we'd ever seen who wore gloves that reduced his grip. It was like they were made out of butter. We'd pass it wide, he'd have a run-in easier to score than miss, yet it would get dropped (usually out of play completely, from where Scotland wouldn't win the line out and we'd end up in our own 22).

Was it him that couldn't pick up a simple ball to go 14 3 clear on a poor England and RWC 2011?

1 minute ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

looking forward to the Glasgow game tonight. Any bets on number of tries scored for Glasgow? I reckon it could be 10 or more.

Missing it tonight, unless I can get the wetherspoons down in my town in Suffolk to put BBC Alba on :lol:

Phil Godman. Remember some nightmare performances with him in the team. It says a lot when you were hoping Dan Parks would be in the team before him.

I liked Morrison, thought he played a big role in the Warriors emergence as a top side. Never captured the same form for Scotland and IIRC his last few years were hampered by injuries.