Rugby Union

kiwififer

Champions cup 

Leinster Ireland (1) v England Saracens (8)
Clermont France (2) v France Racing 92 (7)
Munster Ireland (3) v France Toulon (6)
Scarlets Wales (4) v France La Rochelle (5)
Winner of QF Semi-Final 1
(Home v Away)
1 4 1 v 4
1 5 5 v 1
8 4 8 v 4
8 5 5 v 8
Winner of QF Semi-Final 2
(Home v Away)
3 2 2 v 3
3 7 7 v 3
6 2 6 v 2
6 7 6 v 7

Challenge cup 

Pau France (1) v (8) France Stade Français

Newcastle Falcons England (2) v (7) France Brive
Connacht Ireland (3) v (6) England Gloucester

Edinburgh Scotland (4) v (5) Wales Cardiff Blues

Winner of QF Semi-Final 1
(Home v Away)
1 4 1 v 4
1 5 5 v 1
8 4 8 v 4
8 5 5 v 8
Winner of QF Semi-Final 2
(Home v Away)
3 2 2 v 3
3 7 7 v 3
6 2 6 v 2
6 7 6 v 7

10 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Any more injuries to the front row and one of us will be getting a call up.

Hate to tell you this, but the rest of usl already have.  Not sure Townsend rates you.

It's got to the point that it's actually threatening to put the rails on the championship.  It's going to be very hard for that front row to be competitive against the bigger packs.  

How we all feeling ahead of the Six Nations? I checked the odds on skybet and were 9/1 to win the Six Nations behind England (4/5) and Ireland (2/1). 

A massive first game against the Welsh at the Millenium and one which I think will decide how our tournament is going to go. Win it and I’d expect us to go on and have a successful tournament, I suspect England will probably win it but we’ve got a chance however lose it and it could be another damp squib. 

On 1/23/2018 at 02:06, ayrunitedfw said:

How we all feeling ahead of the Six Nations? I checked the odds on skybet and were 9/1 to win the Six Nations behind England (4/5) and Ireland (2/1). 

A massive first game against the Welsh at the Millenium and one which I think will decide how our tournament is going to go. Win it and I’d expect us to go on and have a successful tournament, I suspect England will probably win it but we’ve got a chance however lose it and it could be another damp squib. 

Front row injuries have done for the team's chances.  You can't lose that many first and second choice players and not suffer in the scrum.  It's not like the centres, where there are at least five players capable of dominating a 6 Nations game.  

If, somehow, the team beats Wales, it'll maybe change the way I feel, but I'm not optimistic, and that has nothing to do with form or ability.

Front row injuries have done for the team's chances.  You can't lose that many first and second choice players and not suffer in the scrum.  It's not like the centres, where there are at least five players capable of dominating a 6 Nations game.  
If, somehow, the team beats Wales, it'll maybe change the way I feel, but I'm not optimistic, and that has nothing to do with form or ability.
Possibly but let's use Furlong as an example; drafted into Irish team due to injuries..Now; one of the best props in world. Cometh the hour cometh the man. Crucial mcinally at hooked stays fit. Spent if he gets injured...

I think Wales are there for the taking, as long as we dont implode completely in the scrums and win a decent amount of our own ball we will win. Even living on scraps Hogg, Russell, Price, Jones and Seymour can all create tries out of nothing, and generally our defence has been fairly sound when we are switched on.

Im sure we get the likes of Bergman, Marfo and Fagerson  back in for the last 3 games, so a win vs Wales, and we go into the French game on a high (and hopefully the Irish demorlaise the French) we could do well.

2 hours ago, Northsea80 said:

The welsh also missing a number of first/second picks in their starting XV. That’s a wee shame for them.

8 players out over all possession with 3 other injury doubts 

Currently looking for a decent place to watch the 6N.. Doesn't look as if any Canadian cable channel is showing any games.  My usual go to streaming site is now littered with pop ups and adware. I used to use Private Internet Access to watch Iplayer but the Beeb has been blocking all their servers. Anyone else in the same situation and have any creative suggestions/ideas? 

Currently looking for a decent place to watch the 6N.. Doesn't look as if any Canadian cable channel is showing any games.  My usual go to streaming site is now littered with pop ups and adware. I used to use Private Internet Access to watch Iplayer but the Beeb has been blocking all their servers. Anyone else in the same situation and have any creative suggestions/ideas? 
Kodi on android is your answer m8

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:
2 hours ago, Leggy Blonde said:

Kodi on android is your answer m8

Don't have any android devices but I noticed Kodi works on Windows so I'll give that a look. Thanks JLD!