Rugby Union

kiwififer

First games of the Rugby Championship and Bledisloe Cup tonight. Australia v New Zealand at ANZ Stadium in Sydney. Might be a few gaps in the crowd as reports indicate ticket sales not as good as anticipated. Might be because the Wallabies are usually shite and can they keep the losing margin to less than 10 points. 
They started well enough but are getting tanned now

I think we sometimes underestimate how much Scottish rugby has moved on in last 5 yrs. Actually think we would comfortably beat SA, Argie and Australia.
I think we can beat them, but I wouldn't go as far as say comfortably beat them. They still have some real quality players.

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I think we sometimes underestimate how much Scottish rugby has moved on in last 5 yrs. Actually think we would comfortably beat SA, Argie and Australia.

comfortably beat them is a bit strong. We should bet them 9 times out of 10 at home and more often than not away 

Just watching an excellent  programme about Welsh players who went to Rugby League from Union. Great and yet slightly uncomfortable watch. 

Yep, the racism in Welsh rugby union right up to fairly recent times was appalling. It's a brilliant programme.

22 hours ago, Detournement said:

South Africa look like a different team with Erasmus as coach.

It will be a tough game.

It definitely will, but I still think it will be very disappointing if we don't win at home. 

Purchased a few tickets for next years final there. Got the pre sale offer and it came with a seating plan. 

Went on today and the seating plan is different not allowing me to purchase any seats called “Premium”. Am i missing something ?

Got tickets for North Stand, 105, Row Z. No idea how decent they seats will be never been to Parkhead

Edited by diamond_for_life

I would have preferred the tartan we had on the old home kit to the purple, its ok but nothing special

On who we should be pumping (insert kenneth williams gif), in the last few seasons we have beaten everyone bar the All Blacks, who we ran close, at Murrayfield, but our away form hasn't been great. We shouldnt be fearing anyone coming to Murrayfield now, and think we should be winning all 3 this November. We do need to work on our away form though if we are looking at winning the 6N at some point.