Rugby Union

kiwififer

2 hours ago, honestly united said:

I would have preferred the tartan we had on the old home kit to the purple, its ok but nothing special

On who we should be pumping (insert kenneth williams gif), in the last few seasons we have beaten everyone bar the All Blacks, who we ran close, at Murrayfield, but our away form hasn't been great. We shouldnt be fearing anyone coming to Murrayfield now, and think we should be winning all 3 this November. We do need to work on our away form though if we are looking at winning the 6N at some point.

Yeah, the away form is the big issue, and it's a worry for the world cup, especially as we will be playing the hosts. I've got a bad feeling about that world cup group, and I expect we will be up against 16 men in at least two games. 

Does anyone know how restricted the restricted view tickets are at the back of the North Stand at Parkhead, got four tickets at £10 each with the row directly in front selling at £50, surely can’t be that much of a difference in the depth of a seat?

Does anyone know how restricted the restricted view tickets are at the back of the North Stand at Parkhead, got four tickets at £10 each with the row directly in front selling at £50, surely can’t be that much of a difference in the depth of a seat?

They had to include some pillars to hold the roof up so as not to overhang the cemetery behind

If it doesn’t sell out then you’ll be able to award yourself a free upgrade

They had to include some pillars to hold the roof up so as not to overhang the cemetery behind

If it doesn’t sell out then you’ll be able to award yourself a free upgrade

Cheers, right behind one of them and I’ll be in the graveyard

Think that's the early bird, I travelled to the Aviva fully expecting Glasgow to be there with tickets purchased at Christmas time for only 10euros each, only small amount of seats at that price.

Think that's the early bird, I travelled to the Aviva fully expecting Glasgow to be there with tickets purchased at Christmas time for only 10euros each, only small amount of seats at that price.
Edit. It was actually 20euros for me and 5 euros each for my sons. Anyways pretty cheap, alas no Glasgow

Cheers, the online sales made out the price was more to do with the view than a special offer, maybe need to sneak into Parkhead one lunchtime and see what like it is. Our view at Scotstoun is interrupted by 11 stupid wee pillar and a low roof that stops you seeing penalties or conversions so we should be right at home

Cheers, the online sales made out the price was more to do with the view than a special offer, maybe need to sneak into Parkhead one lunchtime and see what like it is. Our view at Scotstoun is interrupted by 11 stupid wee pillar and a low roof that stops you seeing penalties or conversions so we should be right at home
Could be completely wrong mind. Aviva might have been different, but generally they usually do early birds..

two Glasgow and one Edinburgh players made it into the Pro 14 team of the season  

Forwards

1 Rob Evans – Scarlets
2 Torsten van Jaarsveld – Toyota Cheetahs
3 Andrew Porter – Leinster Rugby
4 Scott Fardy – Leinster Rugby
5 Tadhg Beirne – Scarlets
6 Aaron Shingler – Scarlets
7 Callum Gibbins – Glasgow Warriors CAPTAIN
8 Jack Conan – Leinster Rugby

Backs

9 John Cooney – Ulster Rugby
10 Rhys Patchell – Scarlets
11 James Lowe – Leinster Rugby
12 Hadleigh Parkes – Scarlets
13 Nick Grigg – Glasgow Warriors
14 Jordan Larmour – Leinster Rugby
15 Blair Kinghorn – Edinburgh Rugby

Ooft.IMG_20180821_042545.jpg