Rugby Union

kiwififer

Don't forget about Richie Gray not playing for Toulouse tonight.
In terms of Russell, he's started the first three games. Top 14 is an incredibly physical league. Based on his history of head injuries, I'd imagine he'll be getting rested. Hopefully the Racing scum get battered tonight.
Splendid by Glasgow.
Already 7 0 down!!!

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
2 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:
Don't forget about Richie Gray not playing for Toulouse tonight.
In terms of Russell, he's started the first three games. Top 14 is an incredibly physical league. Based on his history of head injuries, I'd imagine he'll be getting rested. Hopefully the Racing scum get battered tonight.
Splendid by Glasgow.

Already 7 0 down!!!

2fb1f0ff1589fb03ffa4814f3aef0929.jpg

Aye a good result in the end. However i'm not sure that there's any sign that the bad decision making that killed Glasgow in the big games last season has been cured. Dunbar trying a Harlem Globetrotters pass early on, Horne running into contact, stupid penalty from Price.

They need to tighten up.

2 great away wins in the rugby championship. Awful crowd in the Gold Coast for Oz v Argentina. Shows that AFL and rugby league cannibalise other sports.

Delighted with Glasgow's win. Comfier score than last season but 1st half we didn't live with their pace. Bad travel sickness but they're possibly the quickest team in the world. I could see a few teams leaving Blomfontein with nothing again. 

I could see Zander's season being over sadly so Halanukanuka and Rae could be going for the no.3 jersey this season. Berghan and Nel will be doing likewise for Scotland.

Ashe has started superbly and should be in the next Scotland squad IF he stays injury-free.

Next Sat it's the Southern Kings in Port Elizabeth. They're more pack orientated imo so our forwards will have to front up. Not as pacy so we shouldn't be run ragged at least.