Rugby Union

kiwififer

Here we, here we, here we fcuking go.... rugby union. Two teams wearing blue shirts this time. 

What a fcuking laugh I’m having to myself (again).

Here it comes.... ‘can’t you tell the difference between their blue and our blue’.... away and shite!

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Here we, here we, here we fcuking go.... rugby union. Two teams wearing blue shirts this time. 

Here it comes.... ‘can’t you tell the difference between their blue and our blue’.... away and shite!

How can you not tell the difference between light blue and dark blue, its not remotely close to a clash

I thought your point about the South Africa game was a bit off, but I’m with you here. I know Scotland’s kit is a lighter shade of blue too, but they change against Italy and France.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

I thought your point about the South Africa game was a bit off, but I’m with you here. I know Scotland’s kit is a lighter shade of blue too, but they change against Italy and France.

If my point about the South Africa game against NZ was off, then why did SA change to a white shirt against the blue of Namibia?

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

If my point about the South Africa game against NZ was off, then why did SA change to a white shirt against the blue of Namibia?

Probably because they want to sell away shirts. I just saw a bit of today's game and immediately thought of you when I saw what kits they were wearing! 😄