Rugby Union

kiwififer

10 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Disappointed that the Glasgow game is off.

Currently watching Northampton against Harlequins. I don't think there is a bigger arsehole in world rugby than Joe Marler

Joe Marler is the kind of guy you don't want your football pals to find out about when you are trying to defend liking rugby.

Just now, GAD said:

Joe Marler is the kind of guy you don't want your football pals to find out about when you are trying to defend liking rugby.

That is exactly what I just said to the current future Mrs Connolly.

He's what football fans think all rugby players and fans are.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

That is exactly what I just said to the current future Mrs Connolly.

He's what football fans think all rugby players and fans are.

Yep. Quite a few bellends on display here with Danny Care, Courtney Lawes and Dan Biggar on the pitch, but even out if that lot I bet Joe Marler is the only one who actually has drank a pint of his own piss.

2 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Leicester Tigers being investigated for a potential breach of salary cap rules, potential punishments if they are found to have broken the rules include a 50 point deduction or automatic relegation. They are currently top of the Premiership.

Couldn't happen to a nicer club

Dempsey missing for tomorrow, but its a first outing for the big Tongan Fifita and Brown returns from injury.

Glasgow Warriors (v Ospreys at Scotstoun Stadium, Saturday 5.15pm): J McKay; K Steyn, S Tuipulotu, S Johnson, C Forbes; R Thompson, A Price©; J Bhatti, G Turner, Z Fagerson, S Cummings, K McDonald, R Wilson, , R Darge, M Fagerson. Replacements: F Brown, O Kebble, E Pieretto, L Bean,, T Gordon, J Dobie, D Weir, W Fifita.

And Edinburgh

Edinburgh (v Cardiff at the DAM Health Stadium, Saturday 3pm): H Immelman; E Boffelli, M Bennett, J Lang, R Moyano; B Kinghorn, B Vellacott; P Schoeman, S McInally, W Nel, J Hodgson, G Gilchrist (captain), J Ritchie, H Watson, M Bradbury. Substitutes: D Cherry, B Venter, L de Bruin, G Young, N Haining, C Shiel, J van der Walt, C Dean.

Edited by honestly united

Disappointing that the 1872 games were postponed but on the other hand we're coming off that win vs Exeter.  However we've shown that we're capable of going to Italy this season and losing in Treviso and not getting a winning BP in Parma.

Therefore we really need to build consistency so we need to be getting that win tomorrow to get into 4th place.  

Disappointing Dempsey isn't there but we're at home with a fairly strong squad tomorrow.  Losing tomorrow will just get everyone frustrated again...

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Tries for Bennett and Lang now. 

Lang should be the cover for Sam J in the 6 Nations squad if Redpath isn't fit. 

Edinburgh absolutely strolling it, Cardiff are really shite. I mean, you get all these Welsh commentators moaning about how bad the URC is and how they need to get to the Premiership, but I get the feeling they wouldn't be as upset if their teams weren't so utterly shite.