Rugby Union

kiwififer

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Ireland could obliterate Wales if they keep this pace up.

On the one hand, Wales getting battered would be delightful, on the other, it's Ireland...

I would take a Wales gubbing from anyone these days. Last year they were the jammiest champions ever and behaved like total fucking dicks over it. Also their fans, after a decade of wanking on about "spirit of the lions" and how they would support a Lion's team with no Welsh players made total c***s of themselves in the summer.

2 minutes ago, GAD said:

Sexton could kill Ireland here with this kicking. They are so on top I've no idea why they didn't go to the corner on that anyway.

TBF, I think him nailing the conversion from the touchline has given a false idea of how wild the wind is, especially at that end with the lower stand causing chaos similar to the East stand at Murrayfield.

Still funny though, especially with Harrison hyping up the record each time!

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

TBF, I think him nailing the conversion from the touchline has given a false idea of how wild the wind is, especially at that end with the lower stand causing chaos similar to the East stand at Murrayfield.

Still funny though, especially with Harrison hyping up the record each time!

Yeah, but if it's a bad day for kicking, and you are absolutely dominant, surely you keep playing? 10 points is a shit return for that first 20 mins.

Just now, GAD said:

Yeah, but if it's a bad day for kicking, and you are absolutely dominant, surely you keep playing? 10 points is a shit return for that first 20 mins.

I'd agree, in general, but he obviously thought he could kick them.

Definitely surprised they didn't go to the corner with the second one though