Rugby Union

kiwififer

Ireland 10 points up, but should be more. I think their scrum half looks shakey and they've had a bit of luck with the ref at the scrum and breakdown I think. Wales haven't had much, but Biggar has kicked well, and they have been stuffy and dogged.

I think there is a hint of a bed shitting here from Ireland, just enough to suggest it might happen. The smart money is on Ireland tightening up and coming out and blowing Wales away in the second half, but I don't know.

18 minutes ago, GAD said:

Ireland 10 points up, but should be more. I think their scrum half looks shakey and they've had a bit of luck with the ref at the scrum and breakdown I think. Wales haven't had much, but Biggar has kicked well, and they have been stuffy and dogged.

I think there is a hint of a bed shitting here from Ireland, just enough to suggest it might happen. The smart money is on Ireland tightening up and coming out and blowing Wales away in the second half, but I don't know.

Or maybe not...

It was very much a case of "next score is crucial".
Neither Sexton nor Adams are attempting to play the ball there, and have both caused the contact, but Sexton will get the shout here.
Sexton was trying to gather it and got done by the bounce imo, Adams was just looking for a body. 2 inches away from a red, stupid challenge.

Just now, peasy23 said:
2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
It was very much a case of "next score is crucial".
Neither Sexton nor Adams are attempting to play the ball there, and have both caused the contact, but Sexton will get the shout here.

Sexton was trying to gather it and got done by the bounce imo, Adams was just looking for a body. 2 inches away from a red, stupid challenge.

Initially he was, once it bounced he knew there would be contact, and made sure he was seen as the receiver. Definitely stupid from Adams though