Rugby Union

kiwififer

As much as it'll upset the usual people, games like this show that constantly criticising refs and highlighting their poor performances against you fucking works. Refs are scared to give decisions against SA because of the inevitable backlash.

Just now, GAD said:

Nice little cheap shot on the try scorer there. Ignored of course.

Was just thinking that. Not necessarily just a SA thing though, it's been ages since I saw that penalised.

Used to be a penalty at halfway, and the head contact there surely merits a yellow

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Was just thinking that. Not necessarily just a SA thing though, it's been ages since I saw that penalised.

Used to be a penalty at halfway, and the head contact there surely merits a yellow

It's one of my pet hates to be honest, and you are right, it basically never gets penalised.

16 minutes ago, Donathan said:

The bunker review thing gets more and more confusing. Scott Barrett already had a yellow card, so why did they need to bunker review the second one? Surely he's off anyway?

But if it was deemed to be a straight red card offence it would have a different effect on any possible ban he might get.