Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Well done officials.

Dallaglio trying to claim a penalty would be harsh :lol:

while talking about how he tried to use his arms.  The england fans are calming that they were hard done by 

19 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

So we have a stand off on the bench who Townsend has never picked for Scotland despite him already being an international. If only we had a top class stand off to improve the team.

I'd imagine that Russell may have played some part in this season's Six Nations if it hadn't been for that interview.

19 minutes ago, ajwffc said:

Eddie crying again 

Typical Eddie Jones , he's nothing but a wind up merchant, I suggest he need to take a closer look at the actions of the guy sitting next to him before he  critises others 

I know I have a bit of a reputation as ever the optimist on here, but am I the only one who doesn't see Hogg's mistake against England as the total horror show it is made out to be? By the time he was in a position to play the ball he was likely to have been smashed over the line by Joseph, so it would have been the same result anyway.

On to today: France are obviously good, but when you look at how they have scored their tries so far, there has been a fair amount of luck in the ones against Wales and England. We can do this.

Also, Inverdale can f**k off. He's possibly the biggest John Lacey in rugby the world.