Rugby Union

kiwififer

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Just fucking give the whistle to Conor Murray if you're going to let him referee it.

Fagerson is always bound there, and it wasn't a problem until Murray started screaming.

Fagerson clearly changed his bind onto another man with his left arm.

Just now, Jaggy Snake said:

Fagerson clearly changed his bind onto another man with his left arm.

His right arm was still bound in its original position. He's perfectly entitled to grab the ball carrier in that position as long as he is still in contact with the player he initially bound onto.

If the referee considers that an offence, then he should be giving a penalty against the defending team at every maul.

6 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Hogg is a bottle merchant. 

On the try the Irish have a latched to the ball carrier and a third man wrestling the Scottish tackler.

He’s as flakey as they come.  He also looks pretty heavy and a yard slower than he used to be.  I don’t think he should be an automatic pick.  Then again, I don’t think Townsend should be coach.  

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

He’s as flakey as they come.  He also looks pretty heavy and a yard slower than he used to be.  I don’t think he should be an automatic pick.  Then again, I don’t think Townsend should be coach.  

Who would you pick ahead of him?