Rugby Union

kiwififer

2 hours ago, GAD said:

It's funny the amount of "my drinking team have a rugby problem" types on Twitter whose first reaction to this video is to say "but at least it's not as bad as football!". Can you imagine a football manager going away and making a one hour video about a bunch of marginal decisions that went against his team? It wouldn't happen! And if it did he'd be lucky to get back into the dugout before Christmas, and he'd be a fucking laughing stock for the rest of his life!

Kevin Keegan and Rafa Benitez have never been allowed to get past things much, much, much less bonkers than Erasmus' heids-gone. I hope the Lions' squad and management team are pissing themselves laughing.

A football manager who did that would get fined into the stone age. You can't have managers taking to YouTube like a make-up vlogger delivering a snot-filled apology to lambast a referee. World Rugby will need to hammer him.

Guest Bob Mahelp

I wish Hogg, Duhan and Chris Harris all the best this afternoon (even though I suspect they'll see little ball, unless it's in the air).

The rest of them, I hope they f**k up big time. Especially Itoje. And Murray. And Biggar. 

11 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I wish Hogg, Duhan and Chris Harris all the best this afternoon (even though I suspect they'll see little ball, unless it's in the air).

The rest of them, I hope they f**k up big time. Especially Itoje. And Murray. And Biggar. 

Extremely harsh on Ali Price tbf