Rugby Union

kiwififer

7 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

I mean, England are our bitches. We need to do things we don't usually do like beating Wales

Seems like every year recently I hear that this is the worst Wales team in so many years, and yet we still fucking lose to them. 

BP win at Twickenham. Pretty amazing. Fair play to Townsend for that team selection, especially 12 and 13.

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

That Partick fan who’s the most miserable guy in the world hasn’t been seen much recently on here…

Whatever happened to JLD? 

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Bonus point win at HQ.

Lovely

Even on the replay, I’m still convinced Fagerson gave the pass to VDM too early and gave him too much to do!

Holy smokes, even Owen Farrell is showing some grace. 

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Even on the replay, I’m still convinced Fagerson gave the pass to VDM too early and gave him too much to do!

Holy smokes, even Owen Farrell is showing some grace. 

Possibly, a bit like the one in Paris 2 years ago. I think the argument will be that you want the ball in Duhan's hands ASAP.

Farrell with at least 7 "Get better"s there. Big Jim and Goodey will be loving it, though Goodey not as much

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Possibly, a bit like the one in Paris 2 years ago. I think the argument will be that you want the ball in Duhan's hands ASAP.

Farrell with at least 7 "Get better"s there. Big Jim and Goodey will be loving it, though Goodey not as much

Indeed.  I can remember Scotland playing Cammy Murray on the wing.   He can’t have been more than 10 stone.  Now we have wingers who are probably closer to double that.